Tuesday 11 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty

After Zita drove Niamh to downtown Zita and I went for our good morning walk.

And we saw my friends the ducks in our pond.

The nasty geese were not there today. Ha. The ducks were very happy. 

We did not go for a long all over walk this morning.

Because it was all sticky hot day outside today.

So we came home to our cool house so we could go to work in our rascal ladies office. 

So I hada very nice quiet day. All day. Ha. 

Craig made Zita’s fluffy coffee for our important only on the computer meeting.

When Craig had his own too much coffees he had some scotsmen’s cookies.

So I had to help him. Good for me.

My friend Emmet is still on his own little vacation. 

So he is only writing a little bit of his other story. 

The one for the little magazine all about very very old interesting stories.

Craig and I had a very fat toast for our lunch. It was an all filled with honey toast. That was a nice toast.

Then the go fast car brought Niamh home before the too loud thunder and lightning came. Oh dear me.

So I went downstairs to Niamh’s bedroom so the thunder does not know where I am. Ha. Good for me.

But the noisy thunder did not stay here today. That is good. 

Miss Tarryn came over to visit. Then Niamh and Miss Tarryn went to visit somewhere. I do not know why. 

We did not go for our before dinner walk because every time the rain stopped it started again. That is silly.

So I stay in the den so I could mind Craig. 

He was just reading the book the present man brought yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment