Sunday 16 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty Five

We had a little sleep in today.

Then Zita talked to her mother in way far away. 

But her mother cannot read my very interesting stories for a little while.

Because auntie Eileen took her flat computer away so she can fix it all up.

So Zita’s mother will be able to see all of us on it.

Even when we are here and she is still in way far away Dublin. 

Just like we see Emmet when he is at one of his far away universities. Ha.

We only had a little walk this morning.

Because Zita had to go and help Professor Jill bring back lots and lots of delicious vegetables.

We get them from all the very nice farmers who come to our busy street. 

With all the delicious food they grow. All by themselves. In their own not very far away farms. Ha. 

When Zita came home she made the very delicious peaches and Scotsman’s oatmeal dessert. 

And when it was in the oven we had our toasts outside. In my side yard. 


It was a very beautiful morning today. 

When the made of delicious peaches dessert was all finished Craig and Zita had some for lunch. And Emmet too.


They had a tasty dessert for their lunchtime. Ha. That is silly. 

Some of my own lunch fell onto the floor so I had to help Zita find it. Ha. 


That was a very easy job.

Then I took Niamh and Lee and Cara for another walk. 

It was not a too long walk because then it was very hot again outside.

And when I go home I was a very hot dog. 

So I had a very nice quiet rest. On the cool floor in the kitchen.

Last night Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk after dinner. Oh dear.

Because it was not way too hot after dinner. 

And they saw the giant catch the fish bird.


It was right there on the pretend island in our pond. Ha. Looking for the very noisy fish. 

That is a very nice bird. 

There was lots of people in my park last night. Having picnics. 

Because lots and lots of the restaurants are still all closed up. 

So everybody can eat outside. Ha. But not if it is a rain all the time day. 

Because nobody wants to have a soggy picnic. It is known..

We did not go for a before dinner walk. 

Because of the lots of rain. And lots of scary thunder too.

So I went downstairs with Niamh to her very comfy bedroom. 

Because I am her very best friend. She told me so. That is good.

The scary thunder cannot find me in the basement. On the very comfy bed. Ha. That is good. 

I do not like thunder at all. Or the very bright lightning. 

I only like very nice days. Maybe with lots of sheep clouds. 

There is no scary thunder in sheep clouds. It is known.

We will have an nice altogether delicious dinner tonight. Ha.

But I will have to stay downstairs if the thunder is still trying to catch me. Oh dear.



No comments:

Post a Comment