Monday 3 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Two 

We did not go to work today. 

Because it is a holiday for everybody.  Even me too. I did not know that it was a holiday. 

So we all had a sleep in. Even Zita. 

And when she was all dressed we went for our before breakfast walk.

But Zita did not have any together breakfast with me today.

Because she went to her friend’s Daphne’s house for a coffee and tasty treats breakfast. Ha.

Miss Daphne makes beautiful clothes too. Just like Zita. 

So I minded Craig on the big comfy bed. He had to listen to some more of his very interesting book.

All about a famous king. 

When he was all fast awake we had some of Zita’s own made delicious made of lemons cake. 

For our breakfast. Ha. 

We had cake for breakfast. That is silly.

We had lots of rain last night. And it caught my friend Niamh. Ha. Too bad for her.


I did not go a walk yesterday. 

Because I did not want to be all soggy like Niamh. Ha. Good for me.

When Zita came home from Miss Daphne’s she had Scotsman’s scones. With cheese inside.

Miss Daphne made them. And we had them for our special after lunchtime extra treat. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig was all too very messy again.

So Zita cut his hair until he was all neat and tidy. Outside in our side yard. Ha. 

Then Zita went to have a little outside visit with Craig’s mothers. 

You can only visit people for a very little while. And only outside. And with a giant mask. 

Because of the rules.

When Zita got home we took Craig on our vacation before dinner walk. Ha.

We did not go so far. 

Because I did not want my friend Craig to get way too hot. And maybe melt. 

So we only went down our other street and then came back home. 

And we were just in time for my first dinner.  Ha.

Lee and Cara and Lyndon and Bruna came home today. From their little vacation.

So Niamh did not have to mind Mister Disney tonight. 

And when she came home she went to fast asleep right away. Ha.

Because now she had her own comfy pillows. 

I think we will watch the always in trouble detective again tonight. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment