Tuesday 25 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Four

We did not have any sleep ins today.

Because we had a very busy day.

Zita and I had a very nice long walk to say good morning to the whole day. Ha.

Then the black car took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store.

And when Zita came home we were very busy with our rascal ladies work. 

Zita moved my comfy towel to right under her standing up desk. 

So I can be her very close helper assistant. 

And keep her feet as warm as can be too. Ha. That is my favourite job.

I was so busy I did not even remember to have my breakfast until it was lunchtime.

So Craig put a pice of very tasty chicken on my brunchtime. 

Brunchtime is when you cannot eat your breakfast until it is lunchtime. Oh dear. 

We did not have our own made very delicious ice cream yet. 

Niamh was still making it perfect before she went to her work this morning. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will have some for our before bedtime dessert tonight. Maybe.

Emmet is still very busy writing his important giant story. 

So he has to make his Irish tea lots of times. And lots of cheese toasts too. 

It is very important not to be hungry when your are writing important stories. 

Or when I minding my own family. It is known.

Zita drove Niamh and Miss Tarryn to the know if you are just sick store. 

But that is where they put a stick right up your nose. Oh dear me. 

I would not like that. Oh dear. 

My toes were way too furry so Zita got her special just for me scissors and made them nearly neat and tidy.

So I will not slip all the time when I run all around my house. That was a good idea.

We will not have a nice altogether dinner tonight.

Because Zita is going to have her dinner outside in doctor Susan’s back yard. 

So I took Niamh and Miss Tarryn on a very nice before dinner walk. All by myself. Ha.

Maybe Craig and I will have a peanut butter toast sandwich. For our dinner. Maybe with cheese too. Maybe. 

We did not have a toasty sandwich. 

A mister McDonald’s man came with hamburgers for us instead. And a milkshake too.

I got a little bit of hamburger. 

Because I asked very politely. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment