Saturday 29 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Eight 

We got up early this morning but we did not go for a good morning walk.

Because it was raining way too much.

Then it stopped.



But maybe the rain was just hiding and would come back and catch us if we went outside for our walk.

So we stayed in our lovely dry house. 

Because we did not want to be all soggy.

So Zita talked to her mother on our new telephone. 

Now we have telephones everywhere in our house. Even in our office. 

Zita mother is a little bit sick. So she is having lots on nice naps. Ha. Naps are my favourite.

Craig did not go to our park with his friends for their together for coffees picnic.

Because they did not want to be all soggy either. Ha. 

Last night Tara and Mister Taylor came to our house to say hello.

And to get Niamh and Miss Tarryn and their lots and lots and lots of bags of food. 

So they could all go to the cottage and not just starve into nothing.

Mister Kirian and Mister Aidan and going to be at the cottage too. Ha.

So now Mister Kirian and Kathy can make everybody lots of very delicious food. 

We had Mister Tony’s pizza last night. I got some pizza bits. Ha.

Zita had to do rascal ladies work today. Even on a Saturday. 

Because there is going to be a very big rascal ladies from all over meeting. Oh dear. Too bad for Zita.

So I stayed in the den so I could mind my friend Craig. 

I had a very nice long quiet day today. 

Sometimes it is good to have just a lazy day. Especially when it is just a very soggy day outside.

Nobody wants to be soggy. 

Not even my friends the ducks. 


They just sit underneath the very big trees on soggy days. Good for them.

Nobody at the Mahoney’s cottage wanted to be soggy either.

So they all stayed inside so they could sing songs altogether.  Ha. That was a good idea.


I am very good singer too.

I always sing the sing happy birthday day song. That is my favourite song. Ha.

Craig and I had toasted peanut butter and honey sandwiches for our lunchtime.

Because Craig does not know how to make sandwiches without peanut butter. Oh well. 

It is good that peanut butter is my favourite. 

And lovely smelly cheese. 

And chicken. 

And green beans. 

And all frozen hard peas.

And ice cream too. But I do not get ice cream so often. Oh well. 

Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. In the rain.

I did not want to get all soggy but Zita said she needed to get out of our house.

Because of all the rascal ladies work.

So I went with her. 

Because I am her all the time fierce guarder dog. It is my best job.

We only got a bit soggy. That is good. 

Then I went into our office to guard it when Zita went to get a hang your coats up box. For free. 

Because Niamh has too many coats. 

We cannot have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh is still at the cottage singing songs. Ha.

Mister Tom brought us some more of an very interesting detective program. Ha. 

He even brought it to our house in the rain. That was nice.

Maybe we will watch it tonight. Maybe.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment