Sunday 9 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Eight 

It is sleep in Sunday today.

But only Emmet had a sleep in.

Craig and I did not have a sleep in. 

Because Zita and Niamh were still at the cottage. 

So we had to be up early so we could look out my watching window. 

To make sure everything was all right outside my house. It is my own all the time job. 



Craig had another Mister Kettleman’s cinnamon rollup for his breakfast.

But I could not help him eat it today. 

Because I was way too busy chasing the awful squirrels away from my side yard. Oh dear me.

Then Craig and I played catch the ball before he had his another coffee.

Last night Mister Ryder the dog came to visit Zita and Niamh. At Kathy’s cottage. Right on the dock. 

And then Mister Ryder swam back to his own cottage with Mister David. 

But Mister David rowed his little boat. 


Maybe he is not such a good swimmer as Mister Ryder. Maybe.

It was only Zita and Niamh at the cottage today.

Because everybody else had to go home yesterday. 

So Zita and Niamh went for a nice just together swim this morning. That was nice. 

Craig and I had used pizza for our lunchtime. 

I was very hungry. Because I forgot to eat my own breakfast. 

Because of all the awful squirrels. In my side yard. Too bad for me. 

It was not even a bit sunny today. And sometimes there was the you cannot even see it rain.

So we did not play our after lunchtime catch the ball game. Too bad for us.

So I had a quiet afternoon.

Emmet played his dragons game last night with his friends from the nice university. 

But they were attacked by a pirate.



Right on their computers. Oh dear me. That is not so nice.

Before dinnertime the go fast car brought Zita and Niamh home from the cottage.

And it was just in time for our before dinner walk. 

So we went for our very nice very long walk. And it was not a bit rainy. That was good.

We are having Irish chicken for our altogether dinner tonight. Ha. That is a tasty dinner.

Maybe we will watch the detective program tonight.

Because we can only watch the detective programs when Zita is home. It is the rule. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment