Thursday 13 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty Two

I had a very quiet day today. 

Zita and I went for a very nice slow walk this morning. 

Because it is a very beautiful day outside this morning. 

But it is going to be a too hot day after breakfast time.

So we had our breakfast inside. 

Then a very nice lady came to talk to Zita. 

They talked for a long time all about how to make our from garden as beautiful as can be.

After the nearly falling down trees are all gone. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Then Craig was all awake and we had our together toasts. 

With the especially good for toasts bread from Mister Saint Albert’s full of cheese store. Ha.

And Craig put the special delicious jam on it too. Ha. 

Then it was time for me to go to work with my friend Zita. In our own office. Ha.

At lunchtime Craig and I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich. 

With the brand new from around here honey. 

You can only find it at Mister Saint Albert’s store. It is very tasty honey. It is known. 

After I had my own lunch I went back to our office to help Zita. Ha.

I did not dig any holes today. Good for me.

Then after lunch I helped Niamh clean the black go fast car until it was all as clean as could be. Ha. 

That is a good job. 

I sat in the front seat and looked out all the windows to make sure we were always safe. Ha. 

Then Zita and the very clean car took Niamh to Miss Tarryn’s house. 

Because it was too hot for a nice bicycle ride. 

Then it was time to go back to our rascal ladies office. 

It was not so very interesting in our office this afternoon. 

So I had a very nice nap. On my favourite rug in the kitchen.

Then Zita was all finished with our work so we went on a very nice all over walk. 

We found Professor Jill and the little dog. So they came with us too. 

I was not even very tired when I got home.

Because of my long nap. Ha. Good for us. 

Maybe we will have another altogether dinner tonight. Maybe we will have beans too. Ha. 

We did not watch any detectives last night.

Because everybody was at the dining room table telling very interesting stories. 

Right until my bedtime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment