Monday 17 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty Six

We were up very early this morning.

So we could move the cars from our driveway. 

So they would not get all squished up. 

But the take our beautiful trees away man could not come today.

All his helpers were here. Sitting on the road. 

But then their giant truck would not go anywhere. I do not know why. 

So they have to come another day. Oh dear me.

So Zita and I went on a very early not so long walk. 

It was not too long because I was a bit too sore yesterday. Too bad for me.

Craig was up early too.

So we had the round toasts with the very tasty jam.



Then I had a very nice nap. Right beside Craig in the living room. When he had his too much coffees.

Niamh made cheesie chips for her lunchtime. I had some. So did Craig. Ha.

Then it was time for me to go to work in our office. 

So I could be Zita’s best helper. That is my favourite job.

Niamh and the old very fast bicycle went on a ride today.

Because it is a very beautiful day today. 

But she had to make the tires all as round as could be. Or the bicycle would not be so very fast. 

My friend cousin Orlaith went swimming today. On a beach. She sent me pictures. 

But it is not such a big beach. It is only an Inch beach. Oh well. 



She is on a little vacation. With Mister Evan. In way far away Cork. 

That is the same place Emmet lives. When he is is at his very old university. Ha.

Now they live in the very same city. That will be nice. 

But Emmet is still here. In his comfy giant bedroom. 

Writing his very very long story. Nearly all by himself. Except for me. Oh dear me. 

Because his university is still not all open. Oh dear. 

And his own professors are not there either. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

This afternoon Miss Andrea came to have a not very close visit with Emmet. 


They went to sit in our own lovely park. With their masks on. Ha.

She is going to doctors school in not so far away Toronto.

But it has not started yet. So she is not a doctor yet. Oh well.

Emmet’s friend Miss Rachel is already a doctor. 

So she gets to wear a white coat. With her name on it. Ha. 

Emmet is going to be a doctor too. When he finishes his giant very interesting story.

But he will not be a wear a white coat doctor. 

He will be a writes lots of interesting books and teaches people doctor. 

I know all about his interesting important story. 

He is telling everybody about the very different brave heroes there were in long long long time ago Ireland. 

When everybody was magic too. Maybe even the fierce dogs too. Maybe. 

I would like to be a magic dog. Magic dogs can catch squirrels whenever they want to. Ha.

I know all the stories because Emmet reads them to me when he walks all around. Ha. 

Good for me. I am always a big help. 

We had more scary thunder before dinner so I went right downstairs to my friend Emmet’s room.

And I got up on the very big full of comfy pillows bed. Ha. 

The thunder cannot find you when you are under lots of pillows. It is the rule.

But Niamh is outside with her fast bicycle. Oh dear. 

Maybe Zita will go and bring her home in the go fast car. Before the thunder can catch her. 

We are having bacons tonight. For our dinner. 

I could smell it. Even when I was downstairs. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment