Thursday 27 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Six

We got up very early this morning. 

Because we had lots and lots of work to do today.

So Zita and I went for an early walk. It is not so nice outside today.

Because of some all the time little rain. 

When we got home we went right to our own office. To do our rascal ladies work. Ha.

Craig did not have a nice sleep in either. 

Because we had brand new giant croissants. Right on the counter in the kitchen.

So when he had his first too many coffees he had a toasty warm croissant too. Ha.

I helped him. Croissants are my favourite. 

Because Bouviers are from France and so are croissants. Ha.

Emmet was all awake too. He had his Irish tea with his croissant. I could not help him eat it.

Because I was too busy in our office. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

It is very bright in our living room now. And the front hall too. 

Because lots of our very big trees are all gone. And the awful squirrels are gone too. Ha. 


But we still have some very beautiful big trees. 

Right on my watching window corner. Ha. 

Those are good trees. 


Mister Paul came to visit us yesterday. So he could look at our not there anymore trees. 

And he had a surprise too. He brought our friend Colonel Dugal’s two cousins. 

Mister Sir Festis and Mister Sir Fergus of A’Chill. It is a very little island in way far away Scotland.


I did not know the Colonel had cousins. Nobody told me. 

They came from the aeroport in Toronto and Mister Paul gave them a ride in his car. Right to our house.

They have been all over everywhere, having very dangerous adventures. For our nice Queen. 

But now they are a bit tired so they have come to live with us. In my own house. Ha. 

They are not so very big. So they will not take up so much room. 

Colonel Dugal is very happy to have them here. That is good. 

They did not bring any bagpipes. That is good. 

They only have their pointy swords. And their Scotsman’s skirts. Oh dear me.

Because they had to leave their very very far away house very very quickly. 

Before anybody knew they were gone. Oh dear. That is not so nice. Oh well. 

I minded Zita all afternoon. Right under her do not sit down desk. Ha. That is my favourite place.

Then Zita drove Niamh to her downtown work. 

When she came back I was right there underneath the desk. Ha. Good for me. 

When we were all finished we went for our before dinner walk to find Professor Jill and Mister Willy. 

That was a nice walk. 

But we will not have a together dinner tonight

Because Niamh will still be at her work. Oh well.

And Emmet is playing his dragons game tonight. 

So only Craig and Zita and I will be a our dinner table tonight. Oh well. 

Emmet talked to his friend Miss Doctor Rachel. She is way way too busy. 

Because lots of people are still getting too sick. And they have to go to her hospital. Oh dear me.

My family is not sick.

Because we do not go out so much anymore. Even to very delicious restaurants. That is good. 

Because it is easy to mind my own family when everybody is just right here. That is a good idea.

We will watch the new detective program tonight. Maybe we will have treats. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment