Friday 7 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Six

I had a very nice long walk this morning. Zita and I had an all over to everywhere walk. 

Because it was a very beautiful day this morning.. 

But we saw a tree with it’s changing colour leaves. 



In a while it will be time for the trees to be empty again. Oh dear. 

And we saw a man. In our canal. 

He was rowing a very little boat. I do not know why. Oh well.



My friend cousin Orlaith and her lady friends have a much bigger fast boat.

But not in our canal. It is on a river in way far away Ireland. 

When we back home it was time for work. So I minded Zita in our own office. 

Then Craig brought her the very fluffy coffee for our good morning meeting.

The go fast car took Niamh downtown this morning. For her work.

But Emmet did not have to do his writing his important story work today.

Because he made his own vacation. Ha. That was a good idea.

When Craig had his next too much coffee he had round toasts too. Ha.

With the very delicious from Mister Saint Albert’s store jam.

So I went into the living room to help him.

Round toasts with jam are my favourite. Ha. 

Then I minded him for a little while.

But only for a little while because then I had to help Zita with our rascal ladies work. 

It is not our vacation time today. Oh well.

When we had our lunch Craig and I had more round toasts. And even with more jam too. Ha.

That was a good lunchtime.

Then I minded him again. He was reading his new book. 

It is a book about the nice policeman in France. 

The one with the very old bumpy car and the brave but not so very big dog.

Those are good books.



It is not so very hard to mind my family when they are reading their interesting books. 

Then you can even have nice minding rests.

Maybe even a nice nap. Ha.

But then lunchtime was all over and I went back to our office. To help Zita.

We were busy all afternoon until it was time to find Niamh downtown. 

And bring her back to our house. 

The Mahoneys are on a little visit to see Tara. In not so far away Toronto.

So Zita and Niamh and Miss Tarryn went to mind their very comfy cottage. 

And even Miss Sash and Miss Georgie went too. In Miss Sash’s brand new truck. Ha. 



On the beautiful lake. 

I did not know this. Nobody told me. Oh dear me.

And they are going to sleep there tonight. And tomorrow too. Oh dear.

So we did not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

It is just Craig and Emmet here for me to mind. 

Maybe I am in charge again. Maybe.

Zita and I went for a little walk before the black car took them up to the cottage.

But I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet It is my best job.


No comments:

Post a Comment