Friday 28 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Seven

It was a beautiful morning today.

So I took my friend Zita on a lovely good morning walk. Ha. 

When we got home we went right to work. In our office.

Craig had a little sleep in. 

So he could listen to his interesting book. All about a famous battle.

It was even in far away Franders. Right where all the Bouviers came from. Before we came here.

Maybe we were there. Being very fierce. Ha.

They made a giant hill right there. Craig showed it to me.

So everybody will remember who won the battle.



But there is a lion on top. That is not right. There were no lions there.

Just lots of cows and brave Bouviers minding them. 

So they are wrong. That is silly. Oh well. Too bad for them. Silly lions.

When Craig was all really awake he made some delicious fluffy coffees for Zita.

And Emmet was awake too. And he was very excited.

Because his way far away university gave him back the money they took away. Ha.

His own professor told everybody it was not very fair. 

So they gave him the money they promised. Ha. That is good. 

 But he still does not know when he can go back to way far away Cork.

Because of the do not get sick rules. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

Niamh is going to the Mahoney’s cottage for lots of days. 

Because there is going to be a holiday. Ha. That is good.

Miss Tarryn is going too.

Tara is coming to our house after dinner to find them and then go right to the cottage. 

So all afternoon Niamh and Tarryn were in the kitchen. 



So they could make a very tasty special cake.

But it is a not for us cake. It is an only for the cottage cake. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Mister Ryder the dog will be there to mind Niamh. That is good. 

He is a very good minder too.

Because is a mind all the silly sheeps dog. Ha.

I was a big help in the kitchen this afternoon. So I got treats. 

And I played with my very big ball. In the side yard with Niamh.

At lunchtime Craig and Zita went for their get out of the house walk. I stayed here to guard everybody. 

They went all around the first pond. But they did not see my friends the ducks. 



I think that they stayed in the other pond today. 

When I look out my window sometimes I forget that the nearly falling down trees are gone. 

But it is very bright now. 

Zita said now we have to paint the front of our house. 

Because now everybody can see it. Oh dear me.

Dugal’s cousins slept in the living room last night. To keep Colonel Dugal company. 

And tell him the stories all about their secret adventures. Ha. 

I did not hear them. Because they are secret. And I was fast asleep on my comfy duvet. Oh well.

This afternoon Professor Alex and Miss Francis gave my friend Emmet presents. 

And it was not even his happy birthday day. Ha.

A book. All about books in a very old library. 

And a giant picture of very old writing in a way way old book. Ha. 


And they were all wrapped up in paper. 

Old words are Emmet’s favourites so he was very happy.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn went in the go fast car to get lots of delicious food to take to the cottage.

Because you cannot go to a cottage without bringing lots of tasty treats and not just yourself. It is the rule.

When our work was all over Zita and I found Professor Jill and the little dog.

So we could go on our nice walk altogether. Ha. That was a good idea.

Mister Tony’s friend is going to bring us pizzas for our dinner tonight. That is good.

Mister Tony always makes very very delicious pizzas. It is known. 

We will have to find a new detective program tonight. Oh dear me.




No comments:

Post a Comment