Sunday 25 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Six


Zita and Niamh told me it was a silly day today. I do not know why.

But Zita and I did not have a nice sleep in.

Maybe because I have a grumbly tummy. Maybe.

So we went for an early in the morning hello to everybody walk.

Then Zita and professor Jill went to visit the nice farmers. Up on the busy street.

There was no scones today. Oh dear.

But Zita found brand new from nearly here peaches. A big box of peaches. Ha.

Now we can have lots of  peaches pie. And even peaches right on top of ice cream. Ha. That is a tasty idea. 

Craig had a sleep in so he could watch our very fast lady swimmers. And they nearly won. 



Only one bunch of ladies were faster. My goodness me. 

I think they were very very happy. Ha. That is good.

Today was Emmet’s day to give his on the computer class to everybody everywhere. 

So I was a very quiet dog. 

And today we got some new used beautiful dishes. 

Because professor Jill had way too many. Zita was going to give them all away.

But Emmet and Niamh liked them too much. So now they are ours. 



And one very big plate looks just like a row all around boat. Ha. That is a silly plate. 

But then Zita and Niamh had to go outside.



And it was another too hot day.

But the nasty weeds snuck up on our band new plants in our other side yard. 

So they got the very big stab the weeds fork. And the big shovel too. Ha. 

So they took away all the nasty weeds. 

I do not know why the silly bunny does not just eat our nasty weeds. That would be a good idea. 

Then our friend Brenda came to visit us. And me too.

That was good. 

Because visitors are my favourite.

But we had not had so many visitors. Not even all the Mahoneys. 

Because of the do not get very sick rules. Too bad for us. 

And then everybody was in the living room so I had mind everybody. Ha. Good for me. 

When Brenda went home it was our dinnertime. Ha. That is always a good time.

We had lots of hotdogs. Cooked outside. And brand new corn. From our very nice farmers. 

But when dinnertime was all over there was lots and lots of very windy rain. 



And scary thunder too. And little bits of ice bouncing all over our garden. 

So I found Niamh to keep her company. Ha. Good for me.

When all the rain was gone we had ice cream. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment