Wednesday 7 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy

It was a very exciting morning at my house today.

Zita got up too early this morning. 

And when she looked out our windows there was a giant raccoon in our garden. Oh my goodness me.



But I did not see it.

Because I was just fast asleep minding Craig. He was fast asleep too. Oh my goodness me.

But when I was all fast awake Zita showed me some pictures. 

That raccoon was even looking at our beautiful flowers. But it did not steal any. 



It was very lucky I was very busy minding Craig. It is known.

Giant raccoons should not come into my garden. Oh my goodness me.

And then Emmet was wide awake too. 

Because of the important far away meetings. 

But he did not see that raccoon. Only Zita saw it. 

There are too many raccoons in our neighbourhood. And even a coyote. Maybe even fierce lions too. Maybe. Oh dear me.

Niamh did not have to go to her work until late this morning. 

So we are going to have a late dinnertime.

So she will not just forget to have any tasty dinner at all. 

At lunchtime Emmet went to up to the busy street. So he could see the very nice doctor just for your eyes. 

And she said that now he needed some glasses. Ha.

Now everybody in my family has glasses except for me. Ha. 

Zita found the very noisy keep the floors clean machine. Oh dear.

I thought maybe she lost it. But she did not.

So she was everywhere with that machine. 

So I went in to keep Craig company so he would not be scared of it either. Ha.

But then Zita stopped.

Because Craig and Zita had to talk to a bank lady.

So Craig’s real money would go in the right places. Not the wrong places any more. Oh dear.

But then she started the machine again. So I went outside.

And Craig did not get into his go fast chair today. He stayed in the big bedroom. 

I think it was because of the noisy machine. Oh dear. 

When the whole house was as spic and span as could ever be it was time for Zita to find Niamh. And bring her back home.

We had our altogether dinner in the big bedroom. We had the very delicious from Mexico food. 

That is good food because there is always lots of extra lettuce. Ha. 

Lettuce is my favourite. Because it is very crunchy.

Last night Craig and Zita watched one of Mister Tom’s programs. 

Right on a special take it with you to watch detective programs machine. 

They put it on lots of pillows so they could both watch it at the same time. Ha. That was a good. 







No comments:

Post a Comment