Tuesday 30 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety Eight 

We did not get up way too early this morning. 

And I minded Craig in the big bed. Until I took Zita for our good morning walk.

There was not even a bit of sunshine outside when we went for our walk.

So we did not get too hot. That is good.

Then we went to our office to do our rascal ladies work. It is hard job.

Because I have to be very quiet when Zita is meeting everybody on her other computer.

Being very very quiet is a bit very hard for me. 

But I try very hard. Zita told me so. Ha. Good for me.

I did not have toasts with Craig this morning.

Because I was way too busy helping Zita. 

Then the black go fast car took Zita and Niamh downtown. And Niamh drove the car. Ha.

And when Zita came home she had two bags full up with delicious food.

From our very delicious meat store. Up on the busy street. Even hamburgers too. Ha.

I had chicken on my lunch today. 

Because of all my very quiet work this morning. 

I saw Emmet too. He made his Irish tea and a very fat cheese sandwich. 

With the very old cheese from Mister Saint Albert’s own made cheese store. That was a good sandwich.

Then he went back downstairs to do some more writing for his giant very important story.

It was not the cut off people’s heads story for the very very old university. 

It was his other very big story. For his far away in Cork university. Ha. 

I played with my old big red ball at lunchtime. In my side yard. 

My friend Craig kept me company until Zita came home. 

Then I minded him in the living room. 


Until lunchtime was all over and I went back to my office to help Zita and the rascal ladies.

Then I had a nap right in the hall. So I could mind Craig and Zita at the same time. Ha. 


I did not have to mind Emmet.

Because he went for his long all over everywhere walk. 

So his head was not just full up to the top with his story. It is very easy to fill up your head. 

Then sometimes you forget to have your own lunch. Or to have your nice nap. 

So that is why you have to stop thinking just about the same thing all the time. 

And go for a adventure walk all by yourself. 

Or make very delicious cakes. Or pizzas.

Or go for a lovely walk with me to mind you. Ha. That is a good idea.

So when we were all finished our rascal ladies work I took Zita for our before dinner walk. 

But we did not have a long walk today.

Because it was very hot this afternoon. And we were very hot in only a little time. 

So we came back home. Where everything is nice and cool.

This afternoon Craig was watching a loud movie all about a famous battle with lots of horses. And canons.


And everybody had very big beards. Ha. 

But not the horses. Only the soldiers. 

He always watches this movie every year.

To remind everybody that our side won. Ha. That is good. 

We are having our altogether dinner tonight. Those are my favourite dinnertimes. 

Because I know right where all my family is. 

I am very happy when my own family is all with me. In my own house. It is known. 

Tonight we are having our very own tasty vegetables. 



From our own garden. In our other side yard. 

Our own lettuce and our own delicious peas. Ha. Peas are my favourite. 

Then the black go fast car took Zita to downtown to find Niamh. 

So she could have our own vegetables for dinner too.

Maybe we will watch the program with the elephants tonight. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment