Tuesday 16 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Four

It was another as beautiful as could be day. All day.

So Zita and I went for a very nice walk in the full of sunshine day.

And there was not even one sheep cloud in the sky. It was just all blue forever.

So Niamh’s friend Mister Shadow must have been up very early this morning. 

Chasing them all back to the sheeps house. Ha. I think it is his favourite job. 

It is nice to have a favourite job. Even in way way far away Heaven.

Then Zita and I went to work in our office. 

Craig had a very little sleep in this morning. But I did not mind him on the comfy bed.

Because I was too busy helping Zita. 

When he was all awake we had cheesie round toasts for our breakfast.

We did not know there were cheesie round toasts. Ha.

That was a very good tasty invention. 

I love cheeses. Especially the lovely smelly cheese. 

Mister Nicastro’s store has lots of from far away smelly cheeses.

We always have them for our Merry Christmas time parties. 

With all the Mahoneys. They love cheese too.

Cheeses are my favourite treat. It is known.

When we were all finished I went back to my helping Zita with our job.

Yesterday the very nice present man told me his name. He is Mister Mohammad. 

Craig told him that I was Miss Poppy and I was his own very best friend. Ha. That is true.

Mister Mohammad brought me my own present. A brand new Kong toy.

It is a giant one. Not a way too little one. Ha. That is good.

And then Mister Charles came to look a Emmet’s window this morning. 

I fierce barked at him. Because I forgot I knew him. Oh dear. 

He is going to finish fixing our patio so water does not go into our basement. Ha. That is a good idea. 

At our lunchtime the black go fast car took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. 

But there are only four of her friends working there. And they can only work together. Not with any one else. 

The beautiful clothes store has it’s very own rules so nobody will get all sick. 

And my friend Emmet told his professor that he was reading an interesting very very long book.

And now he has to read it all. 

Because his professor thinks it is a very interesting book too. Oh dear. Too bad for Emmet.

I got pie bits on my breakfast today. They are very tasty. 

Professor Jill went up to the food store. On her bicycle. 

And she brought up more bread for toasts. Ha.

Craig had a very late lunchtime today. I do not know why. 

I had to leave our office and go outside to our very sunny our side yard. 

So I could help him eat his two little peanut butter and honey sandwiches. 



And he had a cold drink too. Because it was nearly too hot outside.

I sat in the cool shade. 



Or I would get way too hot. And just melt all away. 

Then Craig was too hot too. So we went back inside.

But Zita needed my help so Craig had to look out the watching window all by himself. Oh well.

We are going to have own made pizzas tonight. Own made pizzas are my favourite. 

But we cannot have an altogether dinner.

Because tonight Emmet is playing his dragons game with his other friends. Oh well.

Before dinnertime the go fast car took took Zita downtown to find Niamh and bring her home.

It is too hot to drive the old very fast bicycle. 

And the go fast car has its very own make everything nice and cool machine. 



Right inside the car. You just have to turn the big buttons. And then everybody is all cool as can be. Ha. 

When Niamh got home she went for a before dinner by herself run all around. I do not know why. 

Then she had to have her squeaky clean shower. 

You have to have showers when you come home from the beautiful clothes store. Every day. It is the rule.

We will watch the not very far away detectives again tonight. It is not so hot there. 

Because there is lots and lots of very cold snow in that program. Oh dear. 







No comments:

Post a Comment