Thursday 4 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Two 

I had a very busy day.

We were all awake very early today. Even my friend Craig too. I do not know why.

I did not even have our together breakfast.

Because I was way too busy helping Zita.

Because she was way too busy too. She had way way too many meetings. Oh dear.

But we did not get our brand new all broken up picture. 

Because that store did not have any more. Oh dear.

But Zita found a very close to us store that was full of brand new broken pictures.

At lunchtime the go fast car took her there and the very nice lady showed her lots and lots.

So now we have a brand new broken picture. 



So now my family can fix it all up. Ha.

And then my friend Lee came for a far away visit. In my side yard. 

So she and Niamh talked and talked. I played with my giant red ball. Ha.

Then they went to our front garden and planted lots of our brand new flowers. 


I could not help. 

Because sometimes I dig big holes. 

So Craig and I had our own made bread toasts for our together lunchtime. 

With the special delicious jam. 

Some jams are way more delicious than others. I do not know why. Oh well.

My nice Doctor Waller talked to Craig on the telephone this afternoon.

He wanted to know if my leg did not hurt anymore. And said that I could go on longer nice walks. 

But only if I wanted too. 

Because I am now an older dog. So I can make up my own mind. 

Soon I am going to be as old as my friend Craig. Ha. That will be nice. 

When you are old you can have nice sleep ins. 

And nobody throws cold water on you to wake you up. Ha. That is good. 

We went in the side yard this afternoon to play catch the ball.

But I got too hot. 

So we went back inside.

And I had a nice drink of cold water. Right from our bathtub. 

Then I watched my friend Niamh from inside. She stayed in the shade. 


So she would not just melt away. That is good. 

Craig told me that today is the special day for cheese. All over everywhere. Ha. This is a good day.

Maybe we will have cheese for our own altogether dinner tonight. Maybe.





No comments:

Post a Comment