Saturday 6 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Four

We did not have a sleep in today.

Because it is make the house spic and span day. Oh dear.

Craig did not have an old friends picnic today.

So Mister Paul came to our house for some not very close coffees. 

He brought tasty croissants. He always bring croissants. That is good.

And we had brand new still warm bagels from nice Mister Kettleman’s bagel store. Ha.

So we had an outside in our side yard breakfast. That was a good breakfast.

Then Zita got the noisy machine and cleaned everything everywhere. 

I stayed outside in the side yard.

We are going to put a roof on the back of our side yard. So I do not get way too hot.

The present man brought it in a very big box. Ha. 

Our patio is not all too hot all the time.

Because of all the lots of leafs. 

Nobody see us.

Because we are all hidden. Ha.



But there are no big bushes on our own sidewalk.

So the present man can still find us. Ha.

And yesterday he brought me a giant box of my very tasty food. 

We did not even have to go and find it. Ha. 

Then Zita used the blow everything far away machine in my side yard. 

I could not be a big help. Too bad for her. 

Niamh was very busy writing another new story.

Emmet was still reading his not very interesting at all book. Too bad for him.

He should find another interesting book. 

Maybe books all about lovely fierce dogs. Like me. Ha. Those would be good books.

At lunchtime a man came and left boxes and boxes and boxes of very tasty brand new food.

We put it in the side yard and some food we put in the big keep it all cold box. Ha.

Zita took some new food to doctor Susan. And had a far away talk too. 

I had a very nice nap in the den with Craig.

Mister Tom brought us some new programs. 

I did not even hear him. 


Because I was just fast asleep. In the den minding Craig. Ha. Good for me.

We had the band new bagel and bagel cheese for our dinner.

Then Niamh and her old very fast bicycle went to visit a not so far away friend.

And Zita went out to talk to all the neighbours. Right in the street.

And everybody had to bring their own chair. And their own wine too. Oh well.

Craig did not go. He had to finish is little Vikings castle. 

I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. Ha.

Then Zita came home and it was time for my last dinner. Ha.

And then we watched another new detective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment