Tuesday 2 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy 

Zita and I were very busy this morning. Helping all the rascal ladies.

So we did not go for a good morning walk. It was a bit all rainy and we were too busy. 

I was so busy I almost forgot to help Craig eat his breakfast. 

But I remembered. Ha.

We had a fat muffin together.

Then I went back to our office to help Zita. That is my daytime job. 

Kathy came to our house this morning. She brought us a surprise tasty treat.  Just for us.

They were own made butter tarts. 

Butter tarts are my family’s favourite. That was a good surprise.

Then she had to drive her very big nearly a truck for a long time.

So she could visit her mother. That is nice. 

For my lunchtime I got floppy cheese right on top on my own food.

Niamh shares her floppy cheese with me. That is nice.

Emmet talked to Craig about all the very upset people on the television. 

Emmet and Niamh were all upset too. 

They are upset because lots of times some people do not like people who do look just like them. 

And then they are very very nasty too them. Even some police people. 

Uncle Bill would not like that at all. It is known.

So lots and lots of people want that to stop. Right away. That is good. 

Sometimes I do not understand people so much. 

I like everybody. 

Except for the nasty dog on Kathy’s street who wanted to bite Zita. 

When I see it on my street I fierce bark it all far away. It is not very brave. Ha. 

I helped Craig eat his lunch. We had the very heavy own made bread. 

With the very tasty made by the nice farmers jam. Ha. 

Then I went back to our office. To keep Zita all safe and comfy. It is my best job.

Mister Paul borrowed their black car again.

Because he forgot to get all the right things. Oh well. 

After work the go fast car took Zita and Niamh to Mister IKEA’s store. 

To get something for Niamh’s all neat and tidy bedroom. But you cannot go in the store. 

You just get all your important stuff at the big front door. Because of the rules.

We are going to have pastas for our dinner tonight. 

Maybe it will be the all covered in cheese pasta. Maybe. 

Sometimes I get the extra cheese. Sometimes.

Then we will watch the up north detective again. 

Before we go to fast asleep. On our very comfy bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment