Thursday 11 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Nine

We had another no sleep ins for anybody day.

Because Zita and I had to go back to work today. Oh well. 

So I minded her in our office. 

We did not even have time for a tasty breakfast. Oh dear. That is not all right.

Then Craig made Zita her special coffees and even two toasts. But not with jam.

Because Zita likes marmalade instead. Oh well. Too bad for me.

But later Craig made his own toasts with the very delicious strawberry jam. Ha.

So I helped him eat it. All by myself. Ha. Good for me. 

Then after I minded Zita for a long time Craig and I went outside.

It is a very windy day today. But it is not too hot today.

So I played with my big red ball. And had a nice rest.



And my friend Craig read his book. 

It is nice to have company when you are all just happy. It is known.

I only saw my friend Niamh for a little while.

Because she is writing another interesting new story. 

That is what you do at university. And drink coffees and eat donuts.

But now you can only write lots and lots of stories.

Because even our own nice university is all closed up. Too bad for everybody. 

And Zita had way too many meetings today. 

So she did not have her lunchtime until too late.

Craig did not have his lunch until late too.

But we had hamburger buns. With peanut butter and honey. Ha. 

They were too big for him. So I had to help him eat them. Good for me. That is an easy job. 

And Emmet is very busy too. I only saw him when he came upstairs to make his Irish tea. 

Craig changed the music machine in the den. He put a new little box on top.

And now you can talk right to it. And when you ask it to the little box will play lots and lots of music. 

And it can even read Craig’s interesting books too. Right in the den. Out loud. Ha. That is silly. Oh well.

I was very busy minding Zita all afternoon. 


Until our work was all done. Then we went on our early before dinner slow walk. 

With Professor Jill and the little dog. 

It beautiful outside when we went for our walk. And all the wind went somewhere else. Ha.

We had our altogether dinner tonight. With everybody. Ha. Those are my favourite dinnertimes. 

Zita made little pies for everybody. Just made of eggs and vegetables. Ha.

Maybe we will watch the used to be a policeman detective again tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment