Friday 19 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Seven

We did not get up early today.

Because Zita had a little bit of a sick tummy last night. 

So I slept right beside her feet on the big bed. So I could mind her. Until I got too hot. 

Then I slept on my comfy bed. Right beside her. 

So we we did not go on our good morning walk until nearly lunchtime. 

We just stayed in our side yard. In the beautiful sunshine.

And Zita read Niamh’s new story before we had to go to our own office. 

When Craig had his coffees outside I went out to mind him. 

Then I was too hot so I went back inside to help Zita. 

Then Craig read Niamh’s story too. So it would be beautiful.

Niamh has a do it at home remember everything exam today. 

But it does not have to be finished today. That is good.

Then Zita and I went for a very little slow walk to our little park. 


When we came home Craig and I had some together toasts. Ha. 

Zita took lots and lots of very important papers to our pond park. 

So she could sit underneath the very big trees, beside the beautiful pond and read them. 



Far away from her too many computers. 

I stayed in the house to mind Craig and Emmet. Where it is nice and cool all the time. Ha.

Emmet is still reading lots and lots of very very old stories. And talking to his professor.

His professor is at his own house. With his own family. In way far away London. 

He lives right in front of a giant park all full of deers. 



It is our nice Queen’s own park. Ha. 

I did not know our nice Queen had lots of deers who lived in way far away England. 

Nobody told me. Oh well. 

After lunchtime Craig went outside to our side yard to read his book. 

I kept him company for only a little while until I was too hot. 

So I went inside again. To help Zita. 

We went to have a far away visit with doctor Susan for our before dinner walk. 

It is not so far away.

So we did not melt away. That is good.

For our dinner we had the giant chips from far away Mexico.

The ones all covered with cheese and vegetables. Ha. 

I always get some for my own bowl. Ha. 

Zita and Niamh and I made them. 


We are very good together cooks. Ha. 

But it was not a together dinner.

Because Emmet was playing his game with his friends from all over everywhere. 

The ones with all the wrong clocks. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Maybe we will watch the detective in long time ago Dublin tonight. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment