Wednesday 17 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Five

Today is the do not go to work day for Zita and me. Ha.

But we did not have a sleep in and either did Craig.

So when Zita and I came back from our little walk we had our together toasts in my side yard. Ha.

Then I played with my big red ball. 



But now there is a big hole in it. And it will not roll anywhere anymore. Oh dear. 

When we were all finished our together breakfast a man came to my house.

He came to see if he could make the bathroom better for the go fast chair. That is a good idea.

Niamh is still busy writing her big giant story. Because it is nearly the end of her classes.

She was very busy. In the side yard. So I minded her.

After lunchtime my friend Emmet went to see Doctor Don. 

He is our very nice dentist. Up on the busy street. 

Zita was very busy in the basement. Making lots of important noises. Ha. I do not know why.

I can not go downstairs anymore.

Because sometimes my leg is too sore to go back up scary stairs. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

This afternoon Craig moved the black music machines. Again. 


So he could talk to them. And then they will play all different music. That is silly.

It is the dragons game night tonight for Emmet and Niamh. 

So we will not have our altogether dinner. Too bad for us.

Zita and I went for a very little slow early before dinnertime walk.

Because we did not want to be just two melted puddles on the sidewalk. 

Then Zita went to visit another brand new trees store. To look at lots of different beautiful trees.

So we can have some lovely trees.

When the man has to take away our poor all broken by the too much wind trees. Too bad for them.

We are going to have cooked right outside in my side yard chicken for our dinner. Ha. 

Chicken is my favourite too. And cheese. And green beans. Ha. Good for me.

We watched all the not very far away from us detectives last night. 

So we will have to find some brand a brand new detective program. Ha. 

Maybe there will be a big fierce dog helper in it. Just like me. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment