Friday 12 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty

We were very busy this morning.

Because today my friend Niamh went back to her beautiful clothes store this morning.

On her old very fast bicycle.



But it is only Niamh and three other people. For the whole beautiful clothes store. Oh dear.

And only four people can be inside the store by themselves. Oh dear.

And everybody has to wear masks. 

Because of the do not get everybody all sick rules. Oh dear.

So she was up very early this morning. And she made her own tasty lunch.

I was all awake too so I helped her. Ha.

Then I helped Zita with our rascal ladies work. 

Until Craig made the toasts for our breakfast. 

So I helped him too. We had very long toasts. With lots of honey today. 

That was a good breakfast. Then I went back our office. To help Zita.

I was very busy this morning.

And then Auntie Eileen talked to Zita this morning.

Because Auntie Eileen and Mister Collin went to Cork today. In the big truck. 

And they found all the very very big boxes of Emmet’s fat books. And his smelly clothes too. 

Right in his old very small apartment. 

And they took them all back to way far away Dublin. 

Maybe his Nana will put the smelly clothes in a machine. Lots of times. 

Until they are not so smelly anymore. Maybe. Oh dear.

It is not too hot today just a bit windy. Ha. 

The very nice present man came to see us today. He always leaves the boxes in my side yard.

So Craig can get them. Ha.

We always wave to him. And he waves at us too. He is a very nice man.

I had pie pieces on my lunch today. That was a delicious lunchtime. Then I had a nap.


Right in the hall. 

So I could mind Craig and Zita at the same time. Ha. Good for me.

When the go fast bicycle brought Niamh home she had to have a shower.

And put all her clothes in the clothes machine too. 

But we had very tasty hamburgers for our dinner. It was an altogether dinner. 

Then Emmet and Niamh went for their after dinner walks. But not together.

After our dinner Craig and Zita and I watched the used to be detective program.


No comments:

Post a Comment