Thursday 25 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety Three

I had a very busy day today.

Because Zita had to talk to a lady about being a rascal lady. Before our breakfast time.

So I minded her in our office until nearly lunchtime.

Then I had round toasts with Craig. He was squeaky clean.

Because he used the brand new shower machine last night. 

Then Zita and I went on our very late good morning walk. 

We went to the other around the corner park. 

Then we went to Susan’s street. It was a very nice walk. 

Because it is not so hot again today. 

After lunchtime it was Niamh’s last remember everything exam. 

For her not so very interesting class. Oh dear. 

But she could stay right in her big comfy bedroom to write her exam. Ha.

Because her nice university is still closed up. 

Emmet still has a sore eye so her has to put old tea bags on his face. Ha. Too bad for him.

Yesterday Emmet was all upset.

Because he was listening to a man talk about some very very old dead Irish people. 

And he had not even read any of Emmet’s favourite very very old books. 

He just read some nearly new old books. 

And they were even all written in English books. 

And the books were not even written in way way old Irish. Oh dear. 

He was a very silly man. Emmet told me. So it is true. 

I minded Zita all afternoon. In our own rascal ladies office. It is my own job.

Because I am a rascal too. Craig always says I am a rascal dog. 

So that is why I am a rascal ladies very best dog assistant. Ha. 

This afternoon Craig was trying to clean an old music machine. 

In the dining room. 



So I had to mind him. So he would not drop everything on the floor.

I do not think cleaning the machines was so much fun. I did not get in the way. 

Then I minded him some more in the den. On my own favourite spot. 



Because Zita was writing an important story for the rascal ladies.

And I could not be her best assistant.

Because I cannot write. 

Because they will not let even very polite dogs go to our nice university. Too bad for me. 

That is not very fair. 

Emmet says that some very silly people go to university. And have very silly ideas. 

But they can still go to our nice university anyway. Oh dear me. 

When Zita was all finished her writing I took her for a nice before dinner walk. 

And when we got home Niamh’s remember everything exam was all finished. Ha. That is good.

We had our own altogether dinner tonight. With cooked outside hamburgers. Ha.

Sometimes the hamburgers have cheese right on top. Those are my favourite hamburgers. 

Sometimes bits fall right on to the floor. Ha. 

Because of my friend Mister Saint Newton. Ha. 

He is a good friend to dogs. It is known. 

I have brand new cheesie treats. From Italy. Ha. 

Zita got the nice man to bring them just for me. That was nice. 

Maybe we will watch the detectives tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment