Saturday 20 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Eight

It is a way too hot day today. 

So Zita and I had our little slow walk to the park before it was too hot. Good for us.

Then Mister Paul came to house house. But he did not stay.

Because Craig and Paul went to our pond park for their old friends breakfast picnic.

Right there. Underneath the giant shady trees. 

Mister Robert, and Mister Tom and Miss Sandra were there too. Ha. 

But they did not stay there for a long time. Only until before lunchtime.

Because of the way too hot.

After Craig and Paul left it was time to make the house spic and span again. Too bad for me.

So Zita had the very noisy clean the floor machine on for a long time. 

And I could not go and hide in the side yard. 

I like going out into my side yard. It is my favourite place. 

But Zita said that it is way too hot for me today. 



So I had to stay inside. 

And no matter how many times I asked to go outside. I had to stay inside. Too bad for me.

And when Craig came home he went in the den.

So he could sit beside the windy cold air. He was too hot.

This morning Zita talked to her mother in way far away. 

But it is not too hot there. Just too rainy. Too bad for them.

Emmet and Niamh were very busy with work for their universities. Even on a Saturday. Oh dear. 

Today we have the the biggest daytime. And the smallest nighttime. The television said so. I do not know why.

Maybe it is just like all the wrong clocks in way far away Ireland. 

Or maybe it is a secret. Maybe. Oh well.

Zita had to use the very noisy blow everything everywhere machine in my side yard.

I could not be a big help. And I got in trouble. 

Because of some too much barking. Oh well.

Miss Tarryn came to do some of her studying in our basement.

Because her house does not have a make it cool machine. Oh dear.

Before dinnertime Zita made a big chocolate cheesie cake. Ha. 

That is Emmet’s very favourite dinner dessert. Maybe we will have it tonight. 

The present man brought me my brand new giant bag full of my tasty food. Ha.

But it is too big for upstairs.



So Zita puts it in my own just for me food box. 

Then Craig can put it right in my bowl. When I remind him. Ha. 

We watched all the detectives from way way old Dublin last night. 

And the detective was from Cork. But we could not understand him.

Zita said it was because he was from Cork. Oh well. 

I did not see Zita’s Mother anywhere. 

Maybe she was in her garden. With her tasty vegetables. Not on the television. Maybe.

She is not from Cork. 

When Emmet is in Ireland he is from Cork. 

But everybody can understand Emmet. 

Maybe he has a different Cork. Maybe. Oh well.

But now we have to find a new detective now. 

Maybe one without lots and lots of just all dead people. That is a good idea. 

A nice man brought us a very big bag full right up with Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagels. 

And the very special own made just for bagels cheese. And giant pickles. 

All for our dinner tonight. Ha. 

It is good we know Mister Kettleman’s store. 







No comments:

Post a Comment