Wednesday 3 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy One

Today is Zita and my do not go to work day. Ha. That is a good day.

But we only had a very little sleep in. Oh well.

Zita talked to her mother and father on the telephone. 

They are still in way far away Dublin. 



In their very long garden with the all the beautiful flowers.

Craig had a little sleep in before we had our together breakfast. We had a fat muffin.

Then Niamh was all awake. 

She went to her nice university class right on the old big television.

Because Craig gave her a special thing so her class is right there and very big. Ha. 

Not just little on her computer. That is good.

Then Zita took Susan for a little not so close walk. It is not so cold outside today.

I stayed here to mind Craig. So we looked out my watching window. By ourselves.

The nice garbage men came. With their giant noisy truck. But I did not bark at them. 

Because I know them. Ha. Good for me.

Zita made more delicious heavy bread this morning. I helped her.

Bread takes a long time to make.

Because it has to rest all by itself until it is just ready to be bread. Oh well. 

And we had the little tasty all rolled up tasty treats for our lunchtime.


Then Zita went to put all our new beautiful flowers all over everywhere in our garden.

So it will be always beautiful everywhere. Ha. That is a good idea.

I could not be a big help. 

Sometimes even very nice dogs cannot be such a big help in the garden. 

Because sometimes we dig holes in the wrong place. And then we get in trouble.

So smart dogs just watch. I am a smart dog. 

Craig told me. So it is true. 

The old very fast bicycle took Niamh for a ride this afternoon. To far away visit her downtown friend.

We did not have altogether dinner tonight.

Because Niamh was in our own pond park having a not very close walk with a friend.

The little go very fast all by themselves boats were in the pond tonight. Ha.

So my friends the ducks  went to the other pond. Because the little boats are noisy. 

When you want to have a nice sleep. 

I think we will watch the up north detective again. 

They even have reindeer where he lives. Ha.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment