Saturday 13 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty One

I had another very busy day this morning.

Zita made our favourite corn muffins. Even before I was all fast awake.

Then Zita and I went for our good morning walk in the cold full of clouds day.

And when came home Craig was all awake too.

Because Mister Paul came for some too much coffees. And he brought croissants too.

So they sat outside in my side yard. I stayed with them to keep them safe as could be.

So I got some croissants bits. Ha. 

Then a man came to talk to Zita. And he had a mask on. 

I barked and barked and barked at him. 

But he was not a nasty robber. So I did not have to eat him all up. Oh well.

He was a very nice doctor just for trees. 


He had to look at our very big trees.

Because they were all got bent way too much when we had the giant windy day. 

And now they are nearly falling over. 


So now they might just fall down and squish someone. Oh dear.

Or even my own house. Or me. Oh dear me. 

So he and his friends are going to take the broken trees away. 

And then he and Zita will pick some brand new don’t fall down trees. 

And they will grow in our front yard instead. 

At lunchtime the very fast bicycle took Niamh to the not very busy beautiful clothes store. 

She has to wear a mask too. And wash her hand all the time. 

Because of the new rules. 

Emmet is not reading his very very old stories today. 

He is just talking to some of his far away friends. That is nice.

Emmet wears a mask too. When he goes out for his very long outside walks. 

So he will not get all sick. That is good. 

I do not have to wear a mask. Ha. 

Craig said my nose is too big for a mask. That was not such a nice thing to say. 



I have a beautiful nose. Everybody else says so. He is wrong. Ha. 

I always tell him that his nose is way too small. Ha. Too bad for him. 

And a nice man brought us all our delicious groceries. Right to our side yard. Ha.

So we put some into the big keep everything cold box. That is good.

And then Zita talked to my friend cousin Orlaith. In way far away Ireland.

She is all finished her university. Ha. I did not know that. 

Now she is a scientist and can wear a lovely white coat all the time. Ha. 

I minded the house when Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk.

And when they got home I took Zita and Profesor Jill for our before dinner walk.

It was all warm and sunshiney this afternoon. 

I had a very busy day. 

When the old very fast bicycle brought Niamh back home she had a clean as can be shower right away.

Then we made our altogether delicious dinner. I helped. 


I am the very best kitchen helper ever. Zita told me. So it is true. Ha.

After dinner we talked for a very long time. Until it was past my dinner time. 

But I got special treats then. That was nice for me.

Then we watched a new old detective story. It was not scary at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment