Monday 8 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Six

It is another very beautiful day today. 

Those are the very best days. 

Because I can have lovely outside in my side yard naps.

I can have naps whenever I want because Zita and I did not have to go to our work today.

It is a nice little holiday. 

Zita said we are going to have lots of very little vacations.

Because we cannot go anywhere too far away.

Because of the rules. Oh well. 

My own house is my favourite anyway. Ha. Good for me.

Emmet was very busy this morning. With is friends from far away Cork.

Getting everything all ready to get a very big apartment for everybody to live in. 

When they all to back to the nearly very old university. 

The apartment is just across the street from the giant university gate.


Now they cannot get all lost going to the university. Even at nighttime. Ha.

And Niamh was very busy this morning going to her university class. 

Right on the very big television.

Craig and I had a tasty croissant for our breakfast.

Before I went outside for my nap. 

But we did not have any delicious jams today. Oh well.

After lunchtime I went outside to play with my big red ball. 

Craig came out too. To keep me company. That was very nice.

It is always nice to have friends with you when you are having fun. It is known.

He was reading his Vikings book. And he had a not too cold drink. 

Then Miss Tarryn came to our house. And sat in one of our comfy outside chairs. 



And had an icy coffee. 

Niamh knows how to make not even a bit hot coffee. 

It is just a special too much coffees for when it is just too hot outside. 

Then she and Niamh went for a not very close walk. 

I got too hot and my bottom got covered in little flowers from our tree. Oh dear. 



So Craig and I went into the den and I minded him. Right on the comfy rug. 

It was nice and cool in the den. That is good. 

When Niamh came home Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk. 

To look at everybody’s beautiful flowers.

Craig and Zita are going to have Mister Nicastro’s tasty sausages tonight.

Emmet and Niamh are going to have cheesie hamburgers.

Emmet and Niamh only like their Nanna’s from way far away delicious Dublin sausages. Oh well.

I do not mind where the sausages come from. It is known.

Everything is going to be cooked outside. 

Even professor Jill’s brand new from the nice farmers vegetables. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch the two ladies pretend detectives tonight. 

Now they each killed the other lady’s husband. Oh dear.

Maybe they are not such very good detectives. Oh dear.

But they are still friends. I do not know why. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment