Sunday 14 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Two

Today is sleep in Sunday. 

But we did not have have even a little sleep in.

Because it was a very beautiful all the time day outside. 

So we went for a very long all over everywhere slow walk. 

Then Zita went for her by herself run. 

When she came home Craig and Zita and I had our breakfast outside. 

In my side yard. Ha. 

And I chewed my big red ball. 

But now it is not round anymore. It is just a bit all squished up.

So Zita says I need a brand new big red ball. That is a good idea.

Maybe Craig can ask our nice present man to bring me a new big ball. 

Then Zita had a squeaky clean shower.

And Professor Jill went up to the busy street to visit her farmer friends. 

And she brought us very very brand new vegetables.

And even brand new from right here giant strawberries for Emmet.

Zita had to go for a rascal ladies important meeting on the computer this morning.

Right before lunchtime. Oh dear.

Sleep in Sunday’s are not days for meetings. Oh dear. 

So I did not go. Ha. Too bad for them. 

I went outside to my own side yard.

Because Niamh was all wide awake and was drinking her icy cold coffees. Outside.

And she was reading her stories for her university class.

So I minded her. All by myself.


Then Miss Georgi came for a not so close visit. From Toronto. Ha. 

And they went for a not very close walk. To somewhere. They did not tell me. Oh well. 

But then Zita and I went to visit our beautiful garden. In our other side yard. 



It is full of flowers. And some carrots too. 

Maybe there are delicious green beans too. Ha.

Then we just sat on the garden wall and watched everything. 

It is a made all of stones wall. Just like a castle. But not so big. Oh well. 

Then I minded the house when Craig and Zita went for a very long adventure walk.

They were too hot when they got home. I was not even a bit hot. 

Because I was in our very cool house. With Emmet. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. That will be nice. 

I helped Zita make the very tasty dinner. It is my best easy job. Ha.

Because I always get tasty bits for being a big help. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment