Monday 15 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Three

We had a nearly quiet day today.

My friend Niamh had to get up very very early to go to see the nice man who fixes her shoulder.

The go very fast bicycle took her. Right to her nice university. 

Because that is where the fix your sore body all up office is. Ha.

So then I minded Zita in our office.


Craig had a nice sleep in today.

Last night he had a squeaky clean shower. 

Because his not so very good shoulder will not fall off anymore. That is nice.

I was a big help. I stayed right in the den. And did not get in the way at all. Good for me. 

So when he went to the comfy big bed he had a bedtime toast and I got some too. Ha. 

Bedtime toasts are my favourite toasts. It is known. 

This morning when he was all awake we had another toast. But only a little one. 

Then we went outside to my side yard. 



The side yard is my very favourite place. In the summertime. 

So I had a very nice nap and Craig kept me company. That is nice.

We had two little toasts for our lunchtime. But with the delicious jam. That is a good lunchtime.

Niamh is very busy today writing another brand new story. 

And Emmet is still reading all the very very old stories. From Ireland. 

All about very brave long long time ago people. Maybe they had fierce dogs too.

Like his friend Mister CĂș Chulainn. Ha. 

This afternoon the very nice present man brought us a present. 



So I guarded it. Right in our own side yard. 

Then another man came to my own side yard. 

He came to clean the make the house lovely and cool machine. 

I only barked at him for a little while. Good for me.

Then I went back to work in our rascal ladies office. It is my best job. Ha.

And when we were all finished I took Zita and Professor Jill for our little before dinner walk. 

And then I was a big help making our delicious dinner. Ha. Good for me. 

We had an altogether dinner again. That is a good dinnertime. 

Last night we watched a new detective program. 

And the detectives are from a little city not even very far away from our city. 

And it is in the very cold wintertime. Oh dear. 

I have to wear my boots in the way too cold. I do not like that so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment