Tuesday 9 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred Seventy Seven

Today was another holiday day for Zita and me. That is good.

It was not so warm today.

Because the sheep clouds were everywhere.

Maybe Shadow and Maggie had a nice little holiday too. Maybe. 

So when we were all fast awake Zita and I went a very nice slow long walk. We went all over. 

Even up the Mahoney’s own street. But we did not see any Mahoneys. Oh well.

But it was a very nice walk anyway. 

When we came home Zita talked to Auntie Eileen. In way far away Celbridge.

In a little while Auntie Eileen and Mister Collin are going to drive a very big truck. 

For an adventure trip right to Cork. 

And then they can get all of Emmet’s stuff he left in his very little apartment. 

Even his smelly clothes. Oh dear.

Craig and I did not have our together breakfast today. I was busy minding Zita.

So he just had his orange juice by himself. In the den. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

But we had very delicious cheese and lettuce croissants for our lunch. 

Because Zita made them. Ha. 

Then Zita made Craig all tidy. Right in the side yard.

Because his make him neat and tidy store is still all closed up.

I did not like this so very much. 

Maybe Zita would make a mistake.

And Craig’s head might just fall right off. On to the ground. Oh dear me.

I went up to him lots of times. But he said it was all ok. Oh dear. Oh dear.

When he was not very furry again Zita and I went for our before dinner walk.

Craig’s head did not fall off. That is good. 

A long time ago they used to chop people’s heads off. In France. 

And it started today. A very long time ago. Craig told me. 

It was because all their rascals forgot how to listen. Oh dear. 

That is why Zita works to get lady rascals elected. So someone will be a good listener.

And nobody will chop off lots and lots of heads. That is a good idea. 

When we were having our together walk the present man brought me a present. 

A brand new Kong to chew on. 

Because I chewed the old one all into pieces. Oh well. 

But Craig got the way too small for big dogs like me Kong. Oh dear.

We will have to get tge very big one. 

Because I am a very big dog. 

But not so big as my cousin Mattie. He is very big. Ha.

Niamh finished writing another brand new story for her university class.

So then Zita read it to make sure it was as beautiful as could be. That was nice. 

She said it was a very interesting story. All about rascals not listening. Oh dear. 

Maybe we need brand new rascals. Not just old rascal men. That is a good idea.

I had my dinnertime when I got home from our walk. 

I alway have my dinner when I get home from our walks. That is a good rule.

I had bagel cheese on my dinner today. That was tasty.

Then I had another nice nap. In the kitchen.

So I could help Zita make the pasta for our altogether dinner tonight. Good for me.

We watched the two silly ladies not so good detectives. 

I did not know that there were funny detectives. Maybe we never watched one before.



No comments:

Post a Comment