Sunday 28 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety Six

It was sleep in Sunday and everybody had a very nice sleep in.

Even Zita and me. Ha.

When Zita was all awake the black car took her to see the nice farmers. 

And to help Profesor Jill with the bags and bags of brand new, right from here, delicious vegetables. Ha. That is good.

When she got home we had our together breakfast right in the side yard. 

We had toasts and strawberries. Just for us. 

And Zita brought my bowl of water outside. 


Because it is a warm day today. 

And you have to drink lots of water when it is all warm outside. 

Or you will just get sick. And maybe die. Maybe.

And I had a nice rest too. Ha. 



That was a very good morning. 

When Niamh was all awake she took some strawberries to Cara and Lee’s house. 

So they could have a delicious breakfast too.

Then Zita went to our other side yard. 

To make all our beautiful flowers as neat and tidy as could be. 

I stayed here to mind my friend Craig. 

It is my easy job. Not like my rascal ladies work. That is not an so easy job. 

After my lunchtime there was some loud scary thunder. So I went into our den. 

Craig came in too. To keep me company. 

It is very nice to have company when there it is a bit scary everywhere.

The black car took Zita and Niamh out to practice driving all over everywhere. 

And when they got home I took Zita for a nice walk. 

Because all the rain was gone and it was all sunny outside again. That was good.

Miss Sash got a brand new car. With very big tires. 

So at dinnertime she went to Miss Tarryn’s house to show it to everybody. That was nice. 

So Niamh went too. Ha.

It is an all black car. Just like me. Ha. That is a good car. 

Zita’s car is all black too. Ha. 

It was only Craig and Zita and Emmet and I had our dinner altogether. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment