Friday 5 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Three 

Zita and I did not have a nice sleep in today.

But Craig did. He had to listen to his book but I had to help Zita.

With our important rascal ladies work. 

So I did not have toasts with Craig this morning. Too bad for us.

Yesterday Niamh made our patio as beautiful as could be. With our brand new flowers. Ha. 


It is nice to have a beautiful garden,

It is very hot again. 

So the keep the house cool machine is blowing cool winds out of the floor. Ha.

And all the trees are all full up with their own leafs. 



Even the little trees in my park.

Last night there was a very smelly skunk right in my front yard. I did not bark at it. 

I just watched it until it went down my street to be all smelly somewhere else.

We have to fill up the bird’s outside bathtub all the time.

Because lots and lots of birds come to get all squeaky clean. 



All the time. Ha. 

After lunchtime I went outside to mind Niamh and play with my big red ball.


But I got a sick tummy and had to come in where it is nice and cool. 

Niamh went to have a far away visit with Miss Lily. Just around the other corner. 

I had a nice rest on my own rug. In the kitchen. 

That is what you have to do if you have a sick tummy. Zita told me. That was nice. 

I had a nice quiet afternoon. Craig took his birthday giant little castle all apart. 

And put it in boxes. I do not know why.

It is the new dragons game night tonight.

So we will not have an altogether dinner. Oh well. 

We are having own made chips. And some fish too. Ha.

Before dinnertime Zita went to get sone special cider for Emmet and Niamh. 

For the dragons game night.

We watched a new detective last night. But it was not such a good detective program. 

So we did not finish it. We just went to our comfy bed instead.

Maybe we can find a better one tonight. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment