Sunday 7 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Five

It is our sleep in Sunday.

But we did not have a nice sleep in. We had an adventure walk instead.

We had a nice slow walk to our other little park. Where all the little children can play.

But they cannot play there just now. 

Because of the do not get sick and di rules.

So I had a very nice long walk all around. And then we walked down our our street. Ha.

Because it is a very beautiful day today. 

There are sheep clouds everywhere. 

So Mister Shadow and Miss Maggie will be very busy catching all of them. It is their favourite job.

When we got home Craig was all awake so we had our together breakfast outside.

With fat croissants and the very delicious from the farmer’s jam. 

My friend Niamh did not get home until nearly morning today.

Because she was on Miss Katie’s front porch. With Miss Tarryn too. 

And they just laughed and laughed until they were just too tired to laugh anymore. 

So then they went to their own comfy beds. Ha.

Emmet was all awake this morning. Talking to his all over everywhere friends. On his computers. 

Professor Jill came for a far away visit.

Because she went to visit all the nice farmers. Up on the not too busy street.



And brought us some brand new very delicious vegetables. 

Zita gave some to Miss Bruna for Lee and Cara too. Because we had too many.

Then after our breakfast I minded our house. 

Because Craig and Zita went for their long have an adventure walk. I did not go with them.

Because they asked me to mind the house. And Emmet and Niamh too. 

So I got a peanut butter treat. 

When they got home Zita went downstairs. 

To change the basement all around. So we can put everything away. And still find it all again. 

That is a very big job. I can not help.

I cannot go down the basement stairs any more. 

Because of my a bit too sore leg. Too bad for me.

I got floppy cheese on my lunch. That is a good treat.

A little while ago there was a thunderstorm and I can not go downstairs anymore.

So I got to hide right in the den. With Craig and Zita.

And Zita put them very soft cosy den duvet all over me. 

So the thunder could not find me. Even if it looked for me. Ha. Good for us.

Emmet is very busy this afternoon playing his other game with his all over the world friends. 

I had a lovely nap in my side yard all afternoon. That was a very nice afternoon.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. If Emmet’s all over everywhere game is all over.

We watched a very funny detective program last night. With ladies who are not detectives. 

They are just sometimes pretend detectives. That is silly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment