Wednesday 24 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety Two 

It is our do not go to work day. Ha.

So Zita and I had a lovely nice walk. It is not so very hot today. Just a little bit hot. 

When Craig was all dressed the black go fast car took Niamh to the beautiful clothes store.

So Craig and I had a by ourselves breakfast. We had the round toasts. With jam too.

And when Zita and the black car were back home Zita and I had one of our nearly a scone hamburger buns. 



All toasty with Zita’s marmalade on top. Ha.

But you have to be very polite or you cannot share Zita’s toasts. Oh dear. 

So I had a two toasts breakfast today. Ha. That was a good breakfast day. 

Then Zita had to go and find some presents for little Miss Emma.

Because Zita and Niamh are going to an outside party tonight.

Because Miss Emma is going to have a brand new sister. Or maybe even a brand new brother.

I do not know. Nobody told me. 

Maybe it is a surprise secret. Maybe. 

I got tasty chicken on top of my lunch. So it was a very delicious lunch. Ha.

Then I minded Craig in the den. He was reading his book. 


I had a nap. For a little while.

Then the nice man brought us boxes and boxes of food. 


For our dinners.

So now we will not have to eat just Scotsmen’s porridge until we starve all away. That is good. 

I helped Zita put all the lots of food away. 



So we can find it when we are all very hungry. That was a easy job. 

There was noisy bagpipe music everywhere this afternoon.

Because there was a man playing his own bagpipe down the other street.

Right in my neighbourhood. 


I do not know why.

Maybe he only has a nice quiet house. Maybe.

Craig got a brand new make your body all wet machine for our bathtub. 

Because the old one was not so very good. 

Now you can stand right up as straight as can be. 

And still get all wet all over everywhere. Even Emmet. Ha. 

We did not have our together dinner tonight 

Because Zita and Niamh had to go to the party. And Emmet was playing his dragons game. 

So Craig and I had our together dinner in the den. 

We had little rolls from China. Ha. They are my favourite too.

We did not have enough time to watch the detectives tonight.

Because it was Craig’s have a squeaky clean shower night. 

With the brand new shower machine. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment