Tuesday 12 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Six

Zita and I got up early this morning. 

Because she had to go to her own office early today.

Because there was snow everywhere this morning. 

But the smelly busses are too slow in the lots of snow.

So she had to leave our house very early.

So Zita walked nearly all the way there. In the too much snow. 

We even went on our good morning walk in the lots and lots of snow. Oh dear. 



Then I minded Craig. 

But he did not have a nice sleep in. So I had a just me sleep in. 

Until the toasts were all ready. Ha.

I had a sick tummy last night. I do not know why. 

So I cannot have treats today. Oh dear me.

Niamh was all awake early today too.

Because she is writing another new story for her university. 

Craig said it is a three cups of too much coffee day. 

It is a good day for nice naps too. The lots of snow makes my feet too cold. 

I do not get too cold feet when I am on my comfy duvet. It is known. 

It is too slippy outside today. 

Some people on my corner are just falling down. Right on their bottoms. Oh dear me.

We saw them. From my watching window.

At lunchtime Mister Paul came here to borrow Zita’s black go fast car. To do some errands.

Then Craig and I had peanut butter and honey toasts. 

But I only got a very very small crunchy bit. 

Because of my sick tummy last night. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Then I had another nice nap.

Sick tummies make you a bit all the time tired. Oh well.

We had toasty cheese sandwiches for our dinner tonight. 

But I did not have even a chewy bit. Because of the sick tummy. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment