Wednesday 13 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Seven 

Zita and I went for our good morning to everybody walk this morning.

But there was still snow all over. Oh well.

And my friend Niamh was all up and awake before Craig.

He had a little sleep in so he could listen to his interesting book. Ha.

Then Niamh went to her work in a car. 

Then Zita went to find brand new keep your feet warm and do not fall down and hurt your bottom boots.

Because her old boots let the cold snow inside. Oh dear. Too bad for her. That is not so good. 

Then she is going to her make you beautiful store. 

Craig and I had our round toasts today. With the blueberry jam. 

And Craig found his special too many coffees cup. It was not lost. Ha. That is good. 


It has knights and dragons on it. And a castle too. Ha.

They are the very same knights and castles that we have in the basement. 

In the very big boxes. Ha.

Every Merry Christmas time Emmet gets Craig brand new knights. For a secret present. Ha. 

Sometimes they built castles on the dining room table table. Before I was their best friend. 

But not so much anymore. 

Because now Emmet is always at his way far away universities. Oh well. 

After we had our toasts I had a nice nap. 

Because now I am not so young anymore I just have naps whenever I want. Ha. Good for me.

That is why we have lots of very comfy places for naps in my house.

When Zita as back home Mister Paul came over to fix something in Niamh’s bedroom. 

And then Zita and Mister Paul took the bicycles downstairs. 

To the basement. And hung them up. Right from the ceiling.

Because you cannot ride bicycles in the too much snow. It is our rule.

After Mister Paul went home Craig got clean as can be feet. In the shaky water machine.

And then Niamh was home so I kept her company.

Zita went to the stretching until you are smelly store. 

So I minded her brand new do not fall down in the snow boots. 


Right on my own duvet. On the very comfy bed.

When Zita came home I had to take her for our walk. I had to wear my keep my feet dry boots. Oh well.

We did not have a very long walk. 

Because it was a bit too windy cold for us. Ha. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. Ha. That is my favourite dinnertime.


No comments:

Post a Comment