Wednesday 27 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty One

It was an all the time windy rain day today. Oh well.

So Craig had a big sleep in. 

He had to listen to the end of his interesting book.

Today is the do not go to the rascal ladies office day for Zita.

So she took Niamh to her nice university. 

The cold only caught a little bit of my friend Niamh. Maybe only her foot. Maybe.

And then the black go fast car took Zita to do lots of important errands.

She went to Mister IKEA’s store. 

Because it will be Merry Christmas time soon. 

There are lots of nice things there. Just for Merry Christmas time. 

But a nasty cold has caught Zita too. 

I do not know how the cold catches people. 

I watch all the time and I never see it. 

Maybe it is invisible. 

Just like the way too cold outside is invisible. Oh dear. That is not so good. 

Craig and I had some more little scones for our together breakfast.

We did not play catch the ball this morning. 

Because of the rain.

We did not want to be soggy and have to stay in the kitchen. Ha.

We looked out the watching window at the soggy people instead. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Zita talked to her mother and father today. In way far away Dublin. 

I minded Craig all afternoon. So the cold cannot catch him too. Good for me. 

Zita went to help Profesor Jill find a toasty warm coat for a little dog. 

It is staying at her house for a little while. I do not know it. 

Very soon Emmet is writing a very important  remember everything exam.

In his way far away in Cork university. Oh dear.

Then soon he is going to be back here. For Merry Christmas time.

In his own comfy bed. With his own lots of pillows. Ha. That is good. 

Then I can mind him too. Minding my family is my best job. 

When Zita came home we did not go for a before dinnertime walk.

Because there is way too much windy rain. And we would be as soggy was could be. 

I did not want to be a soggy dog again. Ha. Good for us. 

We will have a little altogether dinner tonight. 

You cannot have big tasty dinners when a nasty cold catches you. It is the rule. 

Sometimes you can only have hard toasts. With not even butter.

Or Irish tea. Or old ginger ale. I do not know why. Oh well.

Maybe we will just watch the lady detectives tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment