Sunday 10 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Four 

Because it is sleep in Sunday everybody had a sleep in.

But Zita and I only had a little sleep in.

Because we had to take Miss Bethany for a long good morning walk. 

So she and Zita could have a nice talk. 

So we only went on nice quiet streets.

And we we came home Craig was nearly all dressed. I did not have to wake him up. Oh well.

We had the very little scones for our breakfast. Right in front of my watching window. Ha.

Then Zita made the pretend toasts for our nearly lunch. 

Because Niamh was all awake too. 

But she had to go to the beautiful clothes store. Right after. 

So Zita drove her. 

And Craig cleaned up everything. Nearly. Ha.

And when Zita came home she took her special tools downstairs. 

To fix the hole behind my friend Emmet’s bed.

Craig and I could not help. I had to stay upstairs to mind him. Oh well.

I had a nice nap on my very comfy towel. 


I brought it into the living room. Just for me. Ha. 

But Zita was a bit noisy. 

So I went into the den to keep Craig company. And have a little nap.

Today Zita and doctor Susan are going to a lady’s apartment. Up on the busy street.

Because Miss Ashley is going to have a little baby. Ha. 

And soon they are going to have a special party. With presents too.  And Miss Ashley will be here. 

And all here just from here friends too. 

Maybe they will have cheese. Ha. 

Good parties always have cheese. It is the rule. Ha.

The television said that maybe we will have too much snow everywhere tomorrow night. 

That is not all right. Our beautiful trees are not all ready for too much snow. Oh dear.

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. 

I did not want to go for our before dinner walk tonight. 

Because I was very comfy on my lovely rug. 

But maybe giant raccoons might chase Zita if I did not go. Oh dear. 

So I went with her. And we found Professor Jill. So I had to guard everybody. 

And I was very brave even in the very dark. It is my job. 

When we got home Zita went downstairs. To do more work on Emmet’s wall. 

Before we have our used dinner. 

Maybe we will watch the new detective again tonight. Ha. 

There are Vikings in it. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment