Saturday 2 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Six

I had a very busy night last night.

I had to mind Craig all night. On the big comfy bed.

Because Zita slept downstairs. On the extra bed.

Because Niamh still had a sick tummy and then she got too hot. 

So she had to have her other special tummy medicine. 

And Zita stayed there to mind her. On the other comfy bed. 

So I had to mind Craig. All by myself. Ha. That is an easy job.

Today was Craig’s old friends breakfast day. 

So Mister Paul came to our house and they went altogether to the new restaurant. 

So they would not get all lost forever. Ha.

And when Craig came home Niamh was nearly all better again. 

Because of the other special medicine. That is good.

Then Zita and I went for our long after lunchtime walk. 

When we were outside there were bits of snow in the sky. Oh dear me.

But we had a nice walk anyway. Good for us. 

I was only a bit soggy. But I was a bit cold. 

Then Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store. But only for a little while. 

Zita and the black go fast car took her downtown. 

So she would not have another sick tummy. 

When Zita got home we had a very quiet afternoon.

Because Zita and I were just a bit too tired because of our minding jobs last night. 

So doctor Susan took Zita shopping. In her new car. It is black too. Just like ours. Ha.

To find lovely things. Maybe secret presents. Maybe.

Then they found Niamh and brought her home too. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. That is good.

Altogether dinners are my favourite.

Because I can mind everybody. All at the same time. Ha. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment