Saturday 23 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Seven 

We did not have a sleep in today.

Because Zita is not here. She is still in Montreal. 



At the hotel. With the rascal ladies.

So we had to get up early so we could have our toasts.

And then I took my friend Niamh for our good morning walk. It was a fast walking day today.

Then she had to go to the beautiful clothes store. On the smelly bus. Oh dear.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast this morning. I do not know why. Oh dear. 

This morning my own front yard was full up with awful squirrels. 

Lots of them. At the same time. That is not all right. I got in a bit of trouble. Oh well. 

It was not very cold today. 

So we played catch the ball lots of times. 

But there was not even a bit of lovely sunshine this morning. 

Just grey everywhere clouds. Too bad for us. 

So Craig had an extra too much coffee. Ha.

We had Mister Tony’s delicious pizza last night. 

My friend Niamh will not be here for our altogether dinner tonight.

Because it is her friend’s Sing Happy Birthday day. So Niamh is going to her party. Oh well.

Craig’s hockey team won again last night. I did not watch it. 

I had a lovely nap on my own rug instead. Ha.

It was a very quiet day today.

Because only Craig was here for me to mind. 

We had the used pizza for our lunchtime. 

Now we do not any pizza for dinnertime. Oh dear. 

I got a very chewy bit. 

Mister Aidan and Richard came to our house before dinnertime. To find the big black square chair. 

It was in the too many chairs room in the basement. They are going to take it to the beautiful cottage.

Because they do not have too many chairs. At the cottage. 

I did not know they were going to take the chair away. Nobody told me. I could not help. 

But that is not right. 

Because when Zita is not here I am in charge. Oh dear.

And Zita and Susan are still shopping in the beautiful inside stores in Montreal.



You do not get too frozen when the stores are inside. Ha.

And you can find the stores right in the basement of their hotel. Ha. 



Craig has to make dinner tonight. Oh well. 

We will have Scotsman’s porridge. Oh well. 

Dogs do not like porridge so much. 

Dogs like crunchy green beans, or from far away smelly cheese, or tasty Irish chicken. It is true. 

Porridge is not so tasty. It is not even a bit crunchy. 

We will not watch the lady detectives tonight. Just the hockey game. 

Because Zita is in the beautiful hotel and not here. Too bad for me. 

I will have a nice nap on my comfy duvet. 

Maybe she will come home tomorrow. Craig said she will. Maybe he is right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment