Tuesday 5 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Nine

I had a very quiet day today. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and I had a good morning walk altogether. But it is not even a bit sunny today. Again.

And when we were back home Craig was all fast awake so he did not have a sleep in today.

But I did. Ha. Good for me. 

When Craig made his another too much coffee and put the bread in the toasty machine I got up.

We had blueberry jam on our toasts today. Ha. With brand new blueberry jam.

Blueberries are the bears very favourite. It is known. 

But we do not have any bears in my neighbourhood. Only giant raccoons and smelly skunks. 

And maybe dangerous wolves. Hiding in the bushes. 

But only at nighttime. Maybe.

Craig was busy today finding some interesting stories for our nice Queen.

Niamh was busy too. 

Writing a brand new story all about an interesting movie she saw at her nice university.

Last night we watched a long movie all about the magic ring. 

With lots of very scary dangerous monsters. Oh dear me. I did not watch it so much. 

And in the very the middle of the night there were noisy trucks right on my street. 

Painting new numbers outside. Now the cars cannot go so fast on my street. 

Zita’s not so very fast bicycle will be happy. Ha. 

This afternoon Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store. To work until late tonight.

So we cannot have an altogether delicious dinner tonight. Too bad for us.

I saw professor Jill out my watching window this morning. She has a just visiting dog. 

It is a very little dog. It is always jumping up at me dog. 

I do not like that dog so much. I did not tell professor Jill. Oh dear. 

After work Zita went to her stretching store. It is all brand new and finished now. 

And it has bathrooms too. Ha. That is good.

So when she got home we went for our late before dinner walk right away. 

In the very dark outside again. Too bad for us.

Only Craig and Zita and I will have our dinner here tonight. Too bad for us.

We will not watch the scary movie tonight. 

Because Niamh will not be here. 

Maybe we will watch something new. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment