Saturday 30 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Four 

Zita and I had a very nice before breakfast walk this morning. It was a very cold walking day. 

But the sky was empty so it was full of sunshine. Ha. 

When we were back home Mister Paul came here.

So he and Craig could go to their old friends breakfast. By themselves.

So I had a little nap.

When Craig came home Zita went to the all dressed shower. 

To help Susan. Up on the busy street.

And Niamh had a very hard job. 

She had to get Miss Lilly all awake. And make her eat her breakfast too. 

Because Miss Lilly forgot to go to bed so early last night. Too bad for her.

Then they went to the because you are going to have a little baby shower. For Miss Ashley.

I nearly did not have my own lunch. I had to remind Craig lots of times. Ha. 

But then he remembered. So I did not just starve all away. That is good. 

Then Zita came home to get nice clean clothes for the all dressed shower. 


Not a squeaky clean shower. I did not know that. Ha. 

It is a just for ladies shower. But I did not go.

Because I had to mind my friend Craig. And our house too. Ha. Good for me.

Today is Mister Saint Andrews own day. 

He is like my Mister Saint Newton. 

But just for all the Scots people. He was a fisherman a long time ago. 

So was Craig’s long time ago family. 

On a little island. Right beside Scotland. Maybe they were friends. Maybe.

They do not catch the fish on the little island anymore. 

Because now they are too busy making Zita most favourite very old Scotch. Ha. 


You do not have to get into the little dangerous boats to make very very old Scotch. 

You just have to wait for it to be very old. 

Then people give you lots of money. That is not so dangerous. That is good. 

This afternoon was a football game on the television.

So Craig did not play any noisy bagpipe music. Ha. That is good.

And he did not have any porridge for his lunch. 

Maybe he is not a pretend Scotsman anymore. Oh dear. 

When Zita came home she was not even a bit soggy from the shower. Ha.

We had out only a little dinner.

Because there was lots and lots of tasty treats at the do not get wet at all shower. 

So Zita brought some home for Craig. I did not get any. 

They were not for nice dogs treats. That is not all right. Too bad for me. 



There was even a hedgehog. And a reindeer. And an owl too.

Hedgehogs are Craig’s favourite. Ha.

Zita’s friend made them. All by herself. 

She has her own tasty treats company.

We will watch the lady detectives again tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment