Wednesday 6 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty 

Today is Zita’s do not go to the office day. 

So we had a nice not so very early in the morning walk. That is good.

When we got home Craig was all awake so we had our altogether toasts altogether. Ha.

With new crunchy toasts. And the blueberry jam. In front of my watching window.

Then Zita went to the doctor. But she got Niamh all wide awake first. Ha.

So she would not be late for her nice university. 

Then I minded Craig when he was finding brand new stories. That is an easy job. 

At lunchtime I guarded the house all by myself. 

Because Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk. Right up to the busy street.

To get my sore leg medicine.

And Niamh’s when you get bopped on the head medicine. Ha. That is good.

Then our own cousin Orlaith talked to Zita. It was a for just because talk. 

They talked for a long time.

She was at her university in way far away Galway. 

Beside the dangerous ocean. Oh dear. Cousin Emma goes to the same university too. Ha.

So I minded Zita right on her feet. Ha. Good for me.

Craig had Scotsman’s porridge for his lunchtime. 

But it was from Ireland porridge. That is silly. 

Zita brought it back for him. Ha. That was nice.

I did not have any porridges. Oh well.

Then Zita went to find my friend Niamh at her nice university. So she could come home as fast as can be.

Craig got another back music machine. 


So Zita went to the store to find it. And bring it home.

Because it is just nearly like some of his other black music machines. That is silly. 

But other people are going to buy some of the too many music machines. Ha. That is silly too. 

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. Those are my favourite dinnertimes. It is known.

But my friend Emmet is not here. He is still in his very little apartment in way far away Cork.

I saw a picture from an aeroplane. Of his apartment right on his street. 

Craig showed it to me. Ha. 

Right on the little flat computer. 

But I could not see my friend Emmet anywhere.

Maybe he was at his very old university. Reading the very old books. 

All about his very very very old stories. Maybe. 



Or maybe he was hiding. Maybe. 

Miss Tarryn came to my house to do lots of homework. Right on the dining room table. 

And to have a tasty dinner with us too. Right on the dining room table. Ha. That is funny. 






No comments:

Post a Comment