Friday 8 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Two 

It was a get up way too early in the morning day today.

Because Niamh had to open up the beautiful clothes store today.

So we had an very early breakfast before the black go fast car took her to downtown.

It is a very sunny day today. 

But it is not even a bit warm. And it was all windy too. Oh dear.

So Zita got on her very warm coat when we went for our good morning walk. That is good.

Then the go fast black car took her downtown too. She did not go on the very slow smelly bus. Ha.

I minded Craig until he was all dressed and then we had our altogether toasts. 

And we played catch the ball too. That is good.

I got cheesie treats on my breakfast today. 

Last night the cheesie treats spilled all over the kitchen floor.

And I did not just gobble them up. I just waited until Craig cleaned nearly everything all up.

Then I helped him to clean the floor. Ha. That was a good job. 

I thanked Mister Saint Newton for it when everybody was fast asleep. Ha. Good for us. 

We had a very fat sandwich for our lunch. With honey and peanut butter too.

It was so fat I had to help Craig eat it. I am always a big help. Craig told me. Ha. Good for me.

Craig could not find so many interesting stories today. For our nice Queen.

So after lunchtime he read his book. 

All about the nice man who was a detective for an important knight. Who had lots of castles. 

And the man is a doctor too. But it was a long long time ago. In way far away England. 

Doctors were not so very good then. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

You should only read books with very good doctors. 

Just in case you get sick when you are reading the book. It is known.

This afternoon Mister Paul came for a little visit. 

And he brought some croissants. Ha. But I did not have any.

Because I was way too busy. 

The bushes in my own side yard were all full up with awful squirrels. Oh dear.

So I did not have the time to help with the croissants. Too bad for me. Oh well. Maybe next time.

When Niamh came home she made cookies. So she would not just starve into nothing.

While she was writing her new story. 

My friend Zita was late tonight. 

Because the telephone people were not very good listeners. Oh dear. 

Too bad for them. 

So we had to have our nice walk in the very dark. 

But we were very brave. 

And I was a very fierce walker so nothing jumped out on us. Ha.

Then Zita went up to the busy street and brought home lots of delicious food.

From way way far away India. With the fluffy bread. Ha. 


That is very tasty bread. But you cannot make toasts with it.

So you have to eat it all right away. Ha. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment