Monday 4 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Eight

I did not have a sleep in today.

Because it is a get up early day today.

Niamh went to her very early in the morning class. Too bad for her. 

And then I took Zita for a long not so very fast walk.

Before she went to the rascal ladies office. Her not so very fast bicycle went with her.

But then Craig was all dressed so I did not have a sleep in today.

But we had two tasty toasts. With the very delicious raspberry jam. 

From way far away France. That is good toast.

Then I had a nap on my own duvet on the big comfy bed.



Miss Tamina came today. To make the house spic and span. 

But she did not come until after my own lunchtime. I do not know why. Oh well.

Her helper came too. 

But they still used the noisy machines. Even in the afternoon. Oh dear.

So I stayed in the big bedroom. On my own duvet. With my own fluffy pillow. Ha.

It is not a very beautiful day today. There are lots of flat just grey clouds. 

Not even any lovely sheep clouds. Oh well. 

And then it was sometimes just raining. 

That is not so nice. So we did not play catch the ball a lot of times. 

When Miss Tamina was finished I had some peanut butter treats. 

Then I minded Craig. In the den. We had a nice quiet afternoon. Just with us.

When Niamh came home I was fast asleep. But then I was wide awake. 

Because it was time for my first dinner. Ha. Good for us.

When her bicycle brought Zita home we went for our before dinner walk.

But it dark all the time when Zita comes home. 

Because of the different clocks. That is not such a very good rule. It is known.

I do not like going for our nice walk in the very dark outside. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment