Tuesday 26 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty

I got up way too early this morning. To help Zita and Niamh.

Because this morning Niamh has to wake up her beautiful clothes store. 

Before everybody else is even wide awake. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

So the black go fast car and Zita took her downtown.

Because it was still dark outside. 

When Zita came home we went for our very early morning walk. It was only a little rainy. 

So I was only just a bit of a soggy dog.

Then Zita went to downtown too. To her office. But she walked.

Because it is not cold at all today. And all the snow is gone away too. Ha.

So I kept Craig as cosy as could be. Right on the big bed. 

But we did not have a nice sleep in. 

Because Craig was not so wide awake. So he needed to find his too much coffees.

Today is the everybody should eat lots of delicious cakes day.

But we did not have any cakes at all. Even in the very top of the refrigerator. 

So we had some more little scones instead. 

So when we got up we played catch the ball. 

Before the coffees. Ha. Good for me. Then I had my peanut butter treat.

Craig always gives me my do not have a sore leg medicine in peanut butter. Ha. Every morning. Ha. 

Then we had our scones and watched everything out my watching window. 



I was a very good waiting dog. 

Waiting dogs always get the last little bit. It is the rule.

We watched all the people until Craig was all finished his another coffee. 

Then I had a nap and Craig looked for his stories. We had a nice quiet morning. 

After our lunchtime Craig was all finished looking for stories.

So he was a fierce Viking again. oh well. 

But we played catch the ball lots of times anyway. 

And I had a long sleep in on my own duvet. On the comfy bed.

Because I was up way too early in the still dark outside. Ha. 

Craig and I played catch the ball game for a long time. Before my first dinner. 

Then I stayed outside for a while. 


Because of the awful squirrels. On top of the bushes. In my own side yard. That is not all right. 

Craig and Zita are going up to the busy street tonight. 

So they can see a brand new movie. All about very fast cars. Ha. 

I will guard the house and my friend Niamh too. All by myself. 

When she came home from the beautiful clothes store I kept her company in the den. For a long time.

Then she went downstairs to her comfy bedroom so she could watch television.

Because she thought that maybe a silly cold has caught her. When she was not looking. 

So Zita brought her lots of just in case you have been caught by a cold medicine. Ha. 

And then I minded her until Craig and Zita were all home again.

Then we went to fast asleep. Ha. That is all right.


No comments:

Post a Comment