Monday 25 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Nine 

It was the get up very early Monday this morning.

So everybody got up early. Except for my friend Craig. 

The go fast car took Niamh to her nice university then Zita and I had a very nice good morning walk. 

And the black go fast car took Zita downtown to the rascal ladies office. 

So I minded Craig. 

We had a little sleep in. And then we had very small scones for our breakfast. 

We did not have tasty toasts with jam today. Too bad for me.

Then Craig went into the den so he could find interesting stories for our nice Queen.

So I looked out my watching window by myself. It was not so interesting outside today. 

Mister Paul came to our house before lunchtime. 

But he did not stay at all. Not even for his too much coffees.

Because he had to borrow a snake to fix his other house. 

But it was not a snake at all. It was just a big black thing. Ha. That was silly. 

So I went right back to fast asleep.

It is way too cold for snakes. It is known. 

Sometimes people are very silly. Even my own family. Oh well. Too bad for me.

It is hard being a dog sometimes. 

Craig and I had peanut butter and honey toasts for our lunchtime.

Maybe because we did not have toasts for our breakfast. Ha. That is good.

Toasts are my favourite. 

Then Niamh came home from her nice university. 

So she could have a delicious own made lunch with me. I was a big help.

Then she went to the expensive coffees store to read more stories for her classes. 

And have a giant cookie. 

Craig was all finished finding stories so now he is a Viking again. Oh dear. 

So I had a nice sleep on my comfy kitchen rug. I did not stay in the den with Craig. 

Because Vikings are too very loud for nice sleeps. Oh well. 

We went for our dinnertime walk late tonight.

Because Zita had to go to my little hospital to get my own medicine. That was nice.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. That is my favourite dinner.

We are having delicious cheese toasties. Ha. 

Maybe some could fall onto the floor. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment