Sunday 24 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Eight

It is sleep in Sunday.

But we did not have a nice sleep in.

Because I am in charge. So Craig and I got all awake early. 

So we could have our toasts right away.

We had the fat tasty very chewy for toasts bread. Ha. With raspberry jam too. 

Zita is still in not so far away Montreal. With Susan. Going to all the interesting stores. 

Craig said she was coming home today.

But when I got up she was not here. 

Maybe it is not today yet. Oh dear.

We did not have Scotsman’s porridge last night. That is good.

We had from way way far away in China soup. And some chicken too. But we did not eat it all up.

Because it was too much. So Craig put it in the refrigerator and he had it for his lunchtime. Ha.

We played catch the ball lots of times before lunch. It is a very sunny day but not so very warm.

So I stayed outside and had a nice nap. Right on my very cool flat stones. Ha.

Then I went downstairs to get my friend Niamh fast awake. Ha.

So she would not be late for her job. She has to stay until late tonight.

Because she has a for everybody meeting. Oh dear. 

Then Niamh went downtown on the smelly bus again. I do not know why. Oh well.

After lunchtime I had a lovely nap in the living room.

Craig watched the football games on the television.

There are lots and lots of games on the television at the same time. That is silly. 

After lunchtime Craig’s phone said that my friend Zita was on the train. Oh dear. 

But Craig said it is not a fall over and crash train. 

Because it is not a old Russian train. That is good.

So Craig and I had to make the kitchen all neat and tidy. 

So Zita would not know that Craig is messy. Ha. Too bad for him.

Another car brought her home. I was very glad that she was all back home in our own house. 

And we went for our before dinnertime walk right away. Ha. 

We had an all over everywhere walk. Good for us. 

Then Craig and Zita went to the Mahoney’s for a lovely dinner.  

And to watch the important football game. Craig’s team is not playing this year. 

Because they were not so very good this year. Too bad for them.

Because Zita is back home I am not in charge anymore. That is good. 

So I stayed here to guard the house. It is my job. 

Maybe I will have a nap too. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment