Thursday 7 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty One

When I was all fast awake this morning I went outside.

And there was snow all over. All over everything. Oh dear. That is not all right.


All the leaves are still right on the trees. Oh dear.

But I took Zita for our nice walk anyway. 



But I got a bit soggy. Oh well.

And had to stay in the kitchen. Before Zita went downtown. 

But the not so fast bicycle did not take Zita downtown. To her office. 

Bicycles are not so happy when there is snow everywhere. 

Because it is way too slippy. And then you will just crash. 

So Zita had to take the smelly bus instead.

Last night one the rascal ladies came to our house. 

To buy Niamh’s not so old but not so fast bicycle. 

Niamh only likes her very old very fast from Italy bicycle.

Today I had a little sleep in. Until Craig put the round toasts in the toasting machine. Ha.

We had the very tasty raspberry jam today. 

But Craig was very slow eating the toasts today. 


So I had to remind him that I was waiting too.  Ha. Good for me.

Then Niamh was upstairs. She had toasts with brand new honey. 

I helped her. Honey is my favourite. 

When we were all finished she went to her nice university to write her new story. 

She walked there.

Because she told me she loves the smell of brand new snow. That is silly. 

But it is not too cold. So she was not a Niamhsicle when she got there. That is good.

After university she has to go to her beautiful clothes store.

So we will not have our altogether dinner tonight. Too bad for us.

Then I had a very nice nap on my own duvet.

Craig had to read lots of things. For the Queen. 

We did not play catch the ball this morning. 

Because of the snow in my side yard. Oh well. 

We had a fat tasty sandwich for our lunch today. 

Because we have a giant brand new tub of honey. Ha. 

And Craig had another Scotsman’s porridge. I do not know why. Oh well.

When Zita got home it was very dark.

Because of the wrong clocks. But we went for our before dinner walk anyway. 

Last night we watched a new program 

All about an Angel and his friend a scary devil. 

Who drives an very old car way too fast. I do not know why. Oh dear.

Maybe we will watch it some more tonight. Maybe the car will crash. Oh dear. 

And there is a witch too. And a very very fierce very big dog. 

But it got not so very big. And not so fierce. 

I do not know why. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment