Tuesday 19 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Three

I had a very exciting morning. 

Zita and I had a nice walk before she went to the rascal ladies office. 

It is only a bit cold today. So she walked to the downtown. She did not go on the smelly bus. 

Then I kept Craig toes toasty warm on the big bed.

But we did not a sleep in today. We had two little croissants instead. 

I was a very good waiter today. Ha. 



And when we went into the living room with our croissants there were giant trucks.

Right on my own street. With a man way up in the sky. 



With a very noisy saw. Chopping down the across the street tree. Oh dear.

It was a very old tree and sometimes bits fell down. On to the sidewalk.  Oh dear.

And there was another giant truck with a giant grabber. 

And it picked up the pieces of the tree and put them in a different truck. Oh dear.

And then the tree was gone. 



Now the racoons will not be able to live inside the tree.

Because it is all gone.

We watched everything for a long time. Then I had a nice nap.

Niamh came up from her big bedroom. At lunchtime. 

She was very busy yesterday. At a brand new go fast board place. 



And now she is tired. Oh well.

Craig could only find some not so very interesting stories for our nice Queen.

That is not so nice. People should write stories for her.

Because she is a nice Queen. 

So he stopped looking after my lunchtime. 

And made his fat sandwiches. For our together lunchtime. Ha. 

Then he was a knight again. In long time ago England. 

Some nasty people hit his friends with big sticks.

So he is going with his other friends. They have giant horses. And swords. Ha. 

When Craig is someone else I always mind him from the comfy sofa.

Only Craig and I are going to be here for our dinner. Too bad for me.

Zita went to her stretching store and then she had to help with doctor Susan’s shower. Oh dear.

Maybe her bathtub is broken. Oh dear. 

Now everybody in her house will be all too smelly. Oh dear.

Mister Paul came for a visit. He brought chocolate treats. 

He always brings tasty treats. That is nice.

Maybe Craig will watch the hockey game tonight. 

And I will have a nice nap. On my own duvet.







No comments:

Post a Comment